The Premiere Division 2021-22

37 minutes ago, drs said:

Were Camelon playing with an outfield player in goals today? He didn't look like either of the keepers on the website but did look like one of the listed midfielders? 

Whatever, not at fault for a 4-2 win for Bluebell - who i think hit the post/bar 4 times as well as scoring 4.

....and the first Dundonald goal Number 23 was clearly playing him on, everyone behind the goal could see it and we all saw the handball for the 4th as well. And none of the Camelon claims for pelanties were actual pelanties. Some embarrassing reactions from Camelon to decisions that the officials got correct, the team seemed to fall apart when they went down to 10 men.

He was a trialist keeper. Don't know how u think first goal wasn't offside the defender were a yard out thenstriker was on the line. 

Camelon should have had a penalty at 2-1. The refs failure to control the game. How you can say the ref got the decisions correct is baffling. The tackles sliding in doesn't book the dundonald players  how he can book jay for diving but not book a dundonald player for an even bigger dive and claim for the pen I'd laughable. That ref should never ref again. Twice we've had him this season and the same problem his failure to control a game is going to lead to a player getting a serious injury.

I thought a draw would have been a fairer result because if he hadn't sent the player off and got the penalty its a different game

11 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

He was a trialist keeper. Don't know how u think first goal wasn't offside the defender were a yard out thenstriker was on the line. 

He wasn't, I was 5 yards away from it behind the goal - 23 was on the line and Sibanda was off the line. He was clearly onside or at least in line with the defender and keeper when the ball came back across, the lino also indicated that the defender was playing him on. Its why nobody behind the goal got as angry as people in the seats, we had a far clearer view and could see the call was correct.

Dundonald scored 4 and hit the woodwork 4 times, they deserved to win. Camelon players needed to calm down and stop acting like dicks when they didnt agree with a decision. The dive from 10 was one of the most embarrassing I've ever seen and the sending off was also never a foul.

10 minutes ago, drs said:

He wasn't, I was 5 yards away from it behind the goal - 23 was on the line and Sibanda was off the line. He was clearly onside or at least in line with the defender and keeper when the ball came back across, the lino also indicated that the defender was playing him on. Its why nobody behind the goal got as angry as people in the seats, we had a far clearer view and could see the call was correct.

Dundonald scored 4 and hit the woodwork 4 times, they deserved to win. Camelon players needed to calm down and stop acting like dicks when they didnt agree with a decision. The dive from 10 was one of the most embarrassing I've ever seen and the sending off was also never a foul.

They scored 4 because the ref changed the game we were down to 10 men when we shouldn't be. He tried to dive out out way because he was flying in. 

The ref was the same in the whitehill game. Sent the same player off. He was that bad.

1 hour ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Camelon should have had a penalty at 2-1. The refs failure to control the game. How you can say the ref got the decisions correct is baffling. The tackles sliding in doesn't book the dundonald players  how he can book jay for diving but not book a dundonald player for an even bigger dive and claim for the pen I'd laughable. That ref should never ref again. Twice we've had him this season and the same problem his failure to control a game is going to lead to a player getting a serious injury.

I thought a draw would have been a fairer result because if he hadn't sent the player off and got the penalty its a different game

A really hope there is highlights of the game if that's your opinion. Were you in the boxing ring a mean committee room the whole game??

1 hour ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Completely disagree 

I completely disagree with your completely disagree. I was behind the goals as well and had the perfect view of the first goal - perfectly legit. As was said, that was why there was no one having a tantram on the east terracing

16 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:

A really hope there is highlights of the game if that's your opinion. Were you in the boxing ring a mean committee room the whole game??

Nope. Saw the game. Dundonald had chances but kept ballooning them over the bar. The goals to win thr game came after the sending off. The third goal came from.the break away when we should have had a penalty

15 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

I completely disagree with your completely disagree. I was behind the goals as well and had the perfect view of the first goal - perfectly legit. As was said, that was why there was no one having a tantram on the east terracing

The players weren't happy about it.

6 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:

Fitbaw all about opinions but the fact Camelon Supporters come out with a fair assessment of the game  I will take your comments as a blinkered committee man Stuart.👍

The game changed on the sending off and at 2-1 if we had of got a penalty would the same result have happened that is what I'm trying to say.

17 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

The game changed on the sending off and at 2-1 if we had of got a penalty would the same result have happened that is what I'm trying to say.

Camelons 2 goals were a defensive mistake and an OG last kick. How many goals do you think Dundonald could of scored?

It's a new Camelon team and they have had a good start but they didn't deserve anything from the game.

22 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:

Camelons 2 goals were a defensive mistake and an OG last kick. How many goals do you think Dundonald could of scored?

It's a new Camelon team and they have had a good start but they didn't deserve anything from the game.

Camelon hit the post. You could have scored but you didn't. As I said at 2-1 even down to 10 men we get that pen could be 2-2. Different game. All about opinons. Good luck to Dundonald they are a good team.

2 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Camelon hit the post. You could have scored but you didn't. As I said at 2-1 even down to 10 men we get that pen could be 2-2. Different game. All about opinons. Good luck to Dundonald they are a good team.

What pen??

Camelon created 3-4 chances max. Both goals were defensive mistakes. .Dundonald scored 4 and could/should of had 7/8

No matter how you dress it up Dundonald were well worth the win as Camelon supporters have indicated.

You've won 4 games on the spin and lost to a better side on the day.

Take it on the chin and move on 👍

1 minute ago, Fife Journeyman said:

What pen??

Camelon created 3-4 chances max. Both goals were defensive mistakes. .Dundonald scored 4 and could/should of had 7/8

No matter how you dress it up Dundonald were well worth the win as Camelon supporters have indicated.

You've won 4 games on the spin and lost to a better side on the day.

Take it on the chin and move on 👍

Mitch Macdonald was tripped in the box from behind and dundonald went down and scored their 3rd goal from the break on it.

We will move on we have too but all I'm saying is the decisions went against us and it could have been a different outcome.

BTW the ref is a danger to player safety. Twice we've had him this season sent the same player off and both times failed to control the game with erratic decisions. He booked the camelon boy and sends him off but fails to book the dundonald player minutes player for a much more obvious dive. That was the proof in the pudding for me.

Neutral here!

I came along to the Camelon - Dundonald game today and I thought The Bluebell deserved the win.
It could've went either way until the red but Dundonald even up to that point had created more and better chances.

I thought the first goal was offisde, but it's pretty unanimous from the guys behind the goal that he wasn't 
Dundonald pen was 100% correct.
Not sure if it was actually a dive for the second yellow or if he'd just lost balance but it's absolutely not a pen. Ref probably had a better view than I did from the main stand and the decision seemed fair enough. I'd probably have given him the benefit of the doubt and waved play on.
Can't recall Camelon having a strong pen shout. I remember the supporters looking for one but I thought that was a little hopeful.

Definitely think Camelon lost the head but that's a great win for Dundonald and I really enjoyed the game.

19 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Mitch Macdonald was tripped in the box from behind and dundonald went down and scored their 3rd goal from the break on it.

We will move on we have too but all I'm saying is the decisions went against us and it could have been a different outcome.

BTW the ref is a danger to player safety. Twice we've had him this season sent the same player off and both times failed to control the game with erratic decisions. He booked the camelon boy and sends him off but fails to book the dundonald player minutes player for a much more obvious dive. That was the proof in the pudding for me.

You must be the boy in the howf behind the goal 🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:

You must be the boy in the howf behind the goal 🤦‍♂️

You clearly like speculating who Iam. Most people know who I am I had to change my name because the Linlithgow secretary didn't like that I dug him up for an offensive comment. I was sitting in the seated area in the stand. Interesting rangle on twitter just now