The Premiere Division 2021-22

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I'm very sorry to hear that, David comes across as a good guy and the service he was doing for non-league football was impressive. Wishing him all the best.

Do you know if Ryan is looking for folk to give him numbers or are they coming through official routes?

Going by the twitter feed is typically the club accounts as the first port of call. With any outstanding fixtures getting listed. I certainly don't think it would hurt to pass them along.

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Going by the twitter feed is typically the club accounts as the first port of call. With any outstanding fixtures getting listed. I certainly don't think it would hurt to pass them along.

Ta.

Edited by GordonS

On 22/07/2021 at 12:28, GordonS said:

I'm very sorry to hear that, David comes across as a good guy and the service he was doing for non-league football was impressive. Wishing him all the best.

Do you know if Ryan is looking for folk to give him numbers or are they coming through official routes?

David's a very enthusiastic guy, and he's more frustrated about this than anyone.

I've not heard anything about who has taken this over.

Saturday 24th July 2021
Blackburn United 3-1 Hill of Beath Hawthorn
Dunbar United 0-1 Camelon
Linlithgow Rose 4-0 Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
Musselburgh Athletic 2-2 Crossgates Primrose
Newtongrange Star 0-1 Jeanfield Swifts
Penicuik Athletic 3-1 Lothian Thistle HV
Tranent 2-0 Dundonald Bluebell
Tynecastle 3-2 Sauchie
Whitehill Welfare 0-2 Broxburn Athletic

Blackburn excel again while Hill of Beath's bad start continues. Broxburn, Jeanfield and Tynecastle get underway.

Top-end already looking familiar. "Dead heat" atop.

1900062237_EPJul17.JPG.6ecfbf16d1cc5baf1af9bc9bd6a88ab4.JPG

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Saturday 24th July 2021
Blackburn United 3-1 Hill of Beath Hawthorn
Dunbar United 0-1 Camelon
Linlithgow Rose 4-0 Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
Musselburgh Athletic 2-2 Crossgates Primrose
Newtongrange Star 0-1 Jeanfield Swifts
Penicuik Athletic 3-1 Lothian Thistle HV
Tranent 2-0 Dundonald Bluebell
Tynecastle 3-2 Sauchie
Whitehill Welfare 0-2 Broxburn Athletic

Blackburn excel again while Hill of Beath's bad start continues. Broxburn, Jeanfield and Tynecastle get underway.

Top-end already looking familiar. "Dead heat" atop.

1900062237_EPJul17.JPG.6ecfbf16d1cc5baf1af9bc9bd6a88ab4.JPG

Camelom hanging on in there dispite our pre season problems. One game at a time for us. No easy games in this league.

19 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Camelom hanging on in there dispite our pre season problems. One game at a time for us. No easy games in this league.

Early days for all. Across the divisions I think this time next week (with 5 rounds of games played and a blank midweek to follow) will be the time to take stock and consider who has started well/badly/etc.

38 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Whitehill is

7 minutes ago, magoo said:

Whitehill is

Whitehill were a stuffy team and really, against us weren;t as bad as you think.

24 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Early days for all. Across the divisions I think this time next week (with 5 rounds of games played and a blank midweek to follow) will be the time to take stock and consider who has started well/badly/etc.

We've got a cup game so we will be overtaken next week haha.

Delighted with Penicuik’s start.  More than half our team has been replaced with younger players and so a period of transition was expected. To be 100% after 3 hard games is testimony to the faith put in the young players. I challenge anyone to see 3 better goals in a single game this year ( see earlier highlights). As already mentioned though, many tough games await so we’ll just enjoy it while it lasts….

36 minutes ago, norwichbobby said:

Delighted with Penicuik’s start.  More than half our team has been replaced with younger players and so a period of transition was expected. To be 100% after 3 hard games is testimony to the faith put in the young players. I challenge anyone to see 3 better goals in a single game this year ( see earlier highlights). As already mentioned though, many tough games await so we’ll just enjoy it while it lasts….

I'll submit Roe v Haws on Tuesday night for your challenge, because there were 7 crackers.

Great to see so much good football and quality finishing in the league so far this season. Long may it last.

Tuesday 27th July 2021
Broxburn Athletic v Tranent
Camelon v Musselburgh Athletic
Hill of Beath Hawthorn v Tynecastle
Sauchie v Blackburn United

Wednesday 28th July 2021
Crossgates Primrose v Newtongrange Star
Dundonald Bluebell v Linlithgow Rose
Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts v Penicuik Athletic
Jeanfield Swifts v Whitehill Welfare
Lothian Thistle HV v Dunbar United

On 22/07/2021 at 12:28, GordonS said:

He's been on Twitter asking clubs (see the top of the thread below), though did seem to be ignoring a few folk who had sent in figures - wants perfection but he might have trouble with that unless he starts contacting the clubs via FB/email/phone or using headcounts from punters. Hopefully the LL/EOS can remind their clubs at their next meeting to send him the numbers.

He was asked if he would share the numbers, like David did on here, but wants to check with the clubs - as if it's some top secret confidential information :blink: - a bit strange, we can already see some of the numbers that various clubs have sent him publicly on Twitter.

Linlithgow for example are 260 (midweek) and 340 for their opening games, not far off their 360 average in 19/20 (attendance thread)

Syngenta said they got 140 against Pumpherston midweek which is good going.

7 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

He's been on Twitter asking clubs (see the top of the thread below), though did seem to be ignoring a few folk who had sent in figures - wants perfection but he might have trouble with that unless he starts contacting the clubs via FB/email/phone or using headcounts from punters. Hopefully the LL/EOS can remind their clubs at their next meeting to send him the numbers.

He was asked if he would share the numbers, like David did on here, but wants to check with the clubs - as if it's some top secret confidential information :blink: - a bit strange, we can already see some of the numbers that various clubs have sent him publicly on Twitter.

Linlithgow for example are 260 (midweek) and 340 for their opening games, not far off their 360 average in 19/20 (attendance thread)

Syngenta said they got 140 against Pumpherston midweek which is good going.

Thanks. I saw that Linlithgow Rose had supplied him with numbers publicly, so that saves me thinking about it. He's only doing LL and EoS, hopefully someone is thinking about other regions.

I wonder why any club would have a problem with it. Maybe they don't and he's just showing more respect than is necessary in this case, which is fair enough.