Visiting fans

With the start of the league's just over 2 wks away will all clubs let in visiting fans? Pollok have been all pre purchased tickets for their friendlies, will that continue? Will other clubs be the same?

With the start of the league's just over 2 wks away will all clubs let in visiting fans? Pollok have been all pre purchased tickets for their friendlies, will that continue? Will other clubs be the same?

I’m guessing it might end up that way for clubs with larger supports. With 250 max not due to come down before the start of the season I can see it being ticket only.

It all depends on whether Nicola Sturgeon lowers the WoSFL geographical area to Level 1 or not. If she does, then crowds can rise to 500. Apparently we're all scheduled for Level 0 by 9th August, according to Jason Leitch. Time will tell.

It all depends on whether Nicola Sturgeon lowers the WoSFL geographical area to Level 1 or not. If she does, then crowds can rise to 500. Apparently we're all scheduled for Level 0 by 9th August, according to Jason Leitch. Time will tell.
We're scheduled for 0 on the 19th July. August 9th is removal of (virtually) all remaining restrictions

The first league game (at least) is played under level 2 restrictions so for that game for some clubs will have to be ticket only. Thinking clubs like Talbot & Pollok will be the most likely candidates for this with other clubs too perhaps having to look into it.

teams with large season ticket holder/member bases will probably be unlikely have away fans. Teams with smaller home fans should be able to have it.  However if a team is selling advanced paper tickets on limited days at their ground may make this difficult for away fans to get to. 

Hopefully clubs take the common sense approach and have tickets available online or reserved via email to be paid at the gate.

42 minutes ago, ibenji said:

teams with large season ticket holder/member bases will probably be unlikely have away fans. Teams with smaller home fans should be able to have it.  However if a team is selling advanced paper tickets on limited days at their ground may make this difficult for away fans to get to. 

Hopefully clubs take the common sense approach and have tickets available online or reserved via email to be paid at the gate.

It looks to me that there’s been an embrace of fanbase by EoSFA clubs.  From a fan point of view it works well.

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

It looks to me that there’s been an embrace of fanbase by EoSFA clubs.  From a fan point of view it works well.

I'm going to Annan - Atherton Collieries on Saturday and first impreesions are pretty good.

Hopefully there can also be a workaround for those who are less tech savvy