How many fucking times do we need to say, "NO!"

4 hours ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

WE NEED B TEAMS IN THE SPFL. END OF STORY. 

They do in Croatia. Look what they have done.

Why can't Scottish people try to produce a team like Croatia have in reaching World Cup Finals. 

They also do it in the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal,, Germany, and France,

Why are those countries so patriotic that they allow it, but we are having clowns and divisive traitors telling us not to do it, because they are more concerned with their part time team ending 3 or 4 places higher in the lower divisions?.

THE PRIORITY OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SHOULD BE TO DEVELOP TOP SCOTTISH PLAYERS. 

Allowing Celtic and Rangers to have colt sides in the lower leagues will allow a huge number of young Scottish players to develop. THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO. 

Why do some clowns and traitors see it as more important for their part time team to finish 3 or 4 places higher in the league than the Scotland national team doing well. No wonder Scotland fails with this divisive tribalism and lack of patriotism. NO WONDER! 

My question is why do you care more about part time football teams that the national side? 

My priority for Scottish football is

1)  We have a strong national team., 

2) We have teams that do well in Europe,. 

This idea allows the big sides to keep playing experienced players and signing in their first team in Europe, while still developing top Scottish players, 

It is a perfect idea. 

And I bet most of these fans do not mind their part time side playing a youth team from Man Utd or Liverpool. But suddenly we do something for Scotland and they start babbling on about how unfair it is that their part time team having to play colt teams of Rangers and Celtic, 

I SUPPORT HAVING COLT TEAMS IN THE LOWER LEAGUES. 

I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 

Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell and Dundee United should have colt teams in lower leagues also. 

It is morally wrong and the act of traitor to want Scotland to fail to produce top players. 

Cool story bro, needs more dragons and car chases though.

Why can't Scottish people try to produce a team like Croatia have in reaching World Cup Finals. 
Why are those countries so patriotic that they allow it, but we are having clowns and divisive traitors telling us not to do it, because they are more concerned with their part time team ending 3 or 4 places higher in the lower divisions?.
Allowing Celtic and Rangers to have colt sides in the lower leagues will allow a huge number of young Scottish players to develop. THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO. 
Why do some clowns and traitors see it as more important for their part time team to finish 3 or 4 places higher in the league than the Scotland national team doing well. No wonder Scotland fails with this divisive tribalism and lack of patriotism. NO WONDER! 
My question is why do you care more about part time football teams that the national side? 

This idea allows the big sides to keep playing experienced players and signing in their first team in Europe, while still developing top Scottish players, 
It is a perfect idea. 
And I bet most of these fans do not mind their part time side playing a youth team from Man Utd or Liverpool. But suddenly we do something for Scotland and they start babbling on about how unfair it is that their part time team having to play colt teams of Rangers and Celtic, 
I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 
Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell and Dundee United should have colt teams in lower leagues also. 
It is morally wrong and the act of traitor to want Scotland to fail to produce top players. 

You, sir/madam are a grade A fuckwit-cockwomble

"No wonder Scotland fails with this divisive tribalism and lack of patriotism."

Cannot accuse either side of the above...no siree. 

Also feel free to ignore the fact both would drop their knickers in a flash at the offer of fuckin off to England or a European Super League 

It is a perfect idea. 
I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 
Needs account deleting for spam.

22 minutes ago, Snafu said:

How many time has that poster/bot replied to posts or entered into debate?

Why does it use American terms of speech like soccer and patriot?

I take it this is all about getting more traffic on the site.

Do you think Div does that? 

It IS NOT OFFENSIVE FOR COLT TEAMS TO PLAY LOWER LEAGUE SIDES. 

It happens all the time in friendlies. Since when did it become offensive to play a colt team? When? 

It should be seen as a compliment to the lower division sides for colt teams to want to play them.

How many times do big English sides or big Scottish sides send a virtual colt sides to play a smaller side in a friendly? Since when did that become an insult? Since when! 

It is conservative, unpatriotic nonsense to claim colt sides are wrong. I hope the clubs ignore the unpatriotic clowns who put their part time team finishing 5 places higher in the league than Scotland developing good sides, 

I want Celtic, Rangers, Hibernian, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell to have colt teams in the league system. 

FURTHERMORE!

We had a C Division for years where big sides second teams  played part time sides. 

Hibernian played a b team in the non  league system for years. 

Since when did colt sides become offensive. Since when. Just answer me that without some offensive name calling. 

You fans of part time sides should put SCOTLAND as the priority. 

WHY THE HECK DO YOU FIND IT OFFENSIVE TO PLAY COLT SIDES? WHY?

ANSWER ME THIS!
Do you actually care about how well Scotland does in international football?
Do you just care about your part time club and nothing else? 
Do you care about how well Scottish clubs do in Europe? 
Because I am offended by clowns who hate their own country.  

4 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

It IS NOT OFFENSIVE FOR COLT TEAMS TO PLAY LOWER LEAGUE SIDES. 

It happens all the time in friendlies. Since when did it become offensive to play a colt team? When? 

It should be seen as a compliment to the lower division sides for colt teams to want to play them.

How many times do big English sides or big Scottish sides send a virtual colt sides to play a smaller side in a friendly? Since when did that become an insult? Since when! 

It is conservative, unpatriotic nonsense to claim colt sides are wrong. I hope the clubs ignore the unpatriotic clowns who put their part time team finishing 5 places higher in the league than Scotland developing good sides, 

I want Celtic, Rangers, Hibernian, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell to have colt teams in the league system. 

FURTHERMORE!

We had a C Division for years where big sides second teams  played part time sides. 

Hibernian played a b team in the non  league system for years. 

Since when did colt sides become offensive. Since when. Just answer me that without some offensive name calling. 

You fans of part time sides should put SCOTLAND as the priority. 

WHY THE HECK DO YOU FIND IT OFFENSIVE TO PLAY COLT SIDES? WHY?

ANSWER ME THIS!
Do you actually care about how well Scotland does in international football?
Do you just care about your part time club and nothing else? 
Do you care about how well Scottish clubs do in Europe? 
Because I am offended by clowns who hate their own country.  

giphy.gif

Well Well. I think Motherwell should play a colt sides in the leagues. I do not have a problem of non Old Firm sides having colt sides also.  It is divisive triabalism that keeps Scotland down.  It keeps Scottish football down.  That is what makes Scottish football fail. A lack of unity. 

To the other posts. 

THAT IS WHY SCOTLAND FAILS. Divisive tribalism. 

OK lets put this as an argument.

Of what is going on here,.  

English clubs in the lower divisions of the League Two getting 10,,000 fans at matches get offended by having to play Man Utd B side,.

I still think it is nonsense for them to be offended by that, but fair enough you get 10,000 fans at matches you are a big club'

But now clowns supporting a side in Scottish League One getting 400 fans at games think they are the Scottish equivalent of Bradford City or Sunderland,.

And that it is a matter of honour to show how big Scottish football is that some League Two Scottish side would be offended at having to play Celtic Colts., 

REALITY CHECK YOU ARE NOT SUNDERLAND!. You are a part time team who should be delighted and honoured at playing colt sides of big sides, END OF STORY - 

You are being delusional if you think you are comparable to the English League Two or English League One sides,. 

I don't think even they make sense for English League One or English League Two sides to be offended. But at least they are big clubs,. 

Stop thinking that is offensive for Edinburgh City, East Fife,  or Cove Rangers to play Celtic Colts or Rangers Colts.

IT IS NOT AN INSULT TO PLAY A COLT SIDE. IT IS A COMPLIMENT THAT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL COLT SIDES THINK  THAT YOUR SIDE IS A  GOOD SIDE TO PLAY FOR SCOTTISH PLAYERS TO DEVELOP. 

Why are you taking it as an insult as if you are Sunderland, or Bradford City or Coventry City. You are not those sides. 

You get smaller attendances than Man Utd reserves and you claim it is offensive to play the reserve sides of big sides, 

GROW UP!! 

REALITY CHECK!

IT IS A COMPLIMENT TO PLAY THE COLT SIDES OF THE BIG SIDES.

30 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

Well Well. I think Motherwell should play a colt sides in the leagues. I do not have a problem of non Old Firm sides having colt sides also.  It is divisive triabalism that keeps Scotland down.  It keeps Scottish football down.  That is what makes Scottish football fail. A lack of unity. 

To the other posts. 

THAT IS WHY SCOTLAND FAILS. Divisive tribalism. 

OK lets put this as an argument.

Of what is going on here,.  

English clubs in the lower divisions of the League Two getting 10,,000 fans at matches get offended by having to play Man Utd B side,.

I still think it is nonsense for them to be offended by that, but fair enough you get 10,000 fans at matches you are a big club'

But now clowns supporting a side in Scottish League One getting 400 fans at games think they are the Scottish equivalent of Bradford City or Sunderland,.

And that it is a matter of honour to show how big Scottish football is that some League Two Scottish side would be offended at having to play Celtic Colts., 

REALITY CHECK YOU ARE NOT SUNDERLAND!. You are a part time team who should be delighted and honoured at playing colt sides of big sides, END OF STORY - 

You are being delusional if you think you are comparable to the English League Two or English League One sides,. 

I don't think even they make sense for English League One or English League Two sides to be offended. But at least they are big clubs,. 

Stop thinking that is offensive for Edinburgh City, East Fife,  or Cove Rangers to play Celtic Colts or Rangers Colts.

IT IS NOT AN INSULT TO PLAY A COLT SIDE. IT IS A COMPLIMENT THAT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL COLT SIDES THINK  THAT YOUR SIDE IS A  GOOD SIDE TO PLAY FOR SCOTTISH PLAYERS TO DEVELOP. 

Why are you taking it as an insult as if you are Sunderland, or Bradford City or Coventry City. You are not those sides. 

You get smaller attendances than Man Utd reserves and you claim it is offensive to play the reserve sides of big sides, 

GROW UP!! 

REALITY CHECK!

IT IS A COMPLIMENT TO PLAY THE COLT SIDES OF THE BIG SIDES.

I have never read so much tosh. You have had plenty of reasons from numerous posters why we should not admit the colt sides and your just choosing to ignore it, that's up to you. Most people have gave up trying to reason with you.

You are just beginning to sound like a broken record and its not even worth reading your posts any more. by the way putting stuff in capital letters is just shouting and rude. Take some of your own advice and either grow up or preferably give up.

Edited by Well Well

One thing I've noticed about this "they do it in Spain!" mob is they just pick and choose nations who'd be good anyway and make the evidence fit, regardless of the standard or ethos of their lower leagues, but fail to mention countries like Norway who have had colts for years and haven't qualified for anything since Euro 2000.

Edited by Highland Capital

8 hours ago, Snafu said:

I think he is funny.

Not understanding the difference between a colt team and a 'B' team and comparing us to the English leagues which ironically enough has no colt sides anywhere in the pyramid nearly had me spitting out my chardonnay over the keyboard with trying not to laugh.

Anyone who uses the words 'stop thinking that' reminds me of some character on Caley Thistle Online.

England does have reserves in the pyramid, but it's way down it.

The Northern Football Alliance and the Wearside League, feeders to the Northern League have quite a few. There's more elsewhere but I can't be bothered giving it any more thought.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Oh dear. These TSE epistles are a cross between the works of DONALD TRUMP (lots of typed shouting) and The Salvation Army's "War Cry" in style and content. Dogmatic, blind in the face of overwhelming opposition, over-opinionated and you're all wrong. Failing to notice a distinct lack of support here, even from the usual suspects.

What is worrying is that the proposers (still not identified) may have tried again as they believe there is hope for their cause this time around. Or is it just trying to wear down club and (more importantly) supporter opposition? We may have to fight them on the beaches (of the seaside leagues).