How many fucking times do we need to say, "NO!"

It’s astounding they’re allowed to push this fallacy that it’s about developing players. 

It’s about denying, for example, Hamilton having any competitive edge when attracting youth players as they actually give youngsters opportunities. It’s about bypassing the need to pay Motherwell £3m for David turnbull, or letting an Andy Robertson go at a young age. 

It’s been said so many times but it needs called out for what it really is. 

WE NEED B TEAMS IN THE SPFL. END OF STORY. 

They do in Croatia. Look what they have done.

Why can't Scottish people try to produce a team like Croatia have in reaching World Cup Finals. 

They also do it in the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal,, Germany, and France,

Why are those countries so patriotic that they allow it, but we are having clowns and divisive traitors telling us not to do it, because they are more concerned with their part time team ending 3 or 4 places higher in the lower divisions?.

THE PRIORITY OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SHOULD BE TO DEVELOP TOP SCOTTISH PLAYERS. 

Allowing Celtic and Rangers to have colt sides in the lower leagues will allow a huge number of young Scottish players to develop. THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO. 

Why do some clowns and traitors see it as more important for their part time team to finish 3 or 4 places higher in the league than the Scotland national team doing well. No wonder Scotland fails with this divisive tribalism and lack of patriotism. NO WONDER! 

My question is why do you care more about part time football teams that the national side? 

My priority for Scottish football is

1)  We have a strong national team., 

2) We have teams that do well in Europe,. 

This idea allows the big sides to keep playing experienced players and signing in their first team in Europe, while still developing top Scottish players, 

It is a perfect idea. 

And I bet most of these fans do not mind their part time side playing a youth team from Man Utd or Liverpool. But suddenly we do something for Scotland and they start babbling on about how unfair it is that their part time team having to play colt teams of Rangers and Celtic, 

I SUPPORT HAVING COLT TEAMS IN THE LOWER LEAGUES. 

I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 

Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell and Dundee United should have colt teams in lower leagues also. 

It is morally wrong and the act of traitor to want Scotland to fail to produce top players. 

2 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

Why can't Scottish people try to produce a team like Croatia have in reaching World Cup Finals. 

Why are those countries so patriotic that they allow it, but we are having clowns and divisive traitors telling us not to do it, because they are more concerned with their part time team ending 3 or 4 places higher in the lower divisions?.

Allowing Celtic and Rangers to have colt sides in the lower leagues will allow a huge number of young Scottish players to develop. THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO. 

Why do some clowns and traitors see it as more important for their part time team to finish 3 or 4 places higher in the league than the Scotland national team doing well. No wonder Scotland fails with this divisive tribalism and lack of patriotism. NO WONDER! 

My question is why do you care more about part time football teams that the national side? 

This idea allows the big sides to keep playing experienced players and signing in their first team in Europe, while still developing top Scottish players, 

It is a perfect idea. 

And I bet most of these fans do not mind their part time side playing a youth team from Man Utd or Liverpool. But suddenly we do something for Scotland and they start babbling on about how unfair it is that their part time team having to play colt teams of Rangers and Celtic, 

I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 

Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell and Dundee United should have colt teams in lower leagues also. 

It is morally wrong and the act of traitor to want Scotland to fail to produce top players. 

3 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

It is a perfect idea. 

I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 

Please stop this. You turn up every time the Colts are brought up, post some extremely long and poorly thought out nonsense about traitors, and then don’t respond to anyone calling you on your shite.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Please stop this. You turn up every time the Colts are brought up, post some extremely long and poorly thought out nonsense about traitors, and then don’t respond to anyone calling you on your shite.

It's almost as if they're trolling 🤔

4 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

It is a perfect idea. 

I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 

I don't think I have ever read so much garbage on this site in my life.

They were admitted to the LL as a "one year trial". That should never have happened in the first place, but you'd think they'd wait until they at least played a few games to then say the trial gives positive first impressions before trying this... They haven't even kicked a fucking ball yet!

I'm all for a debate on better youth development, but this is obviously not about it. If you look at more successful countries like The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Germany and so on, these countries have much better youth structures. These structures go all the way from grassroots to the top. Coaching & training methods are of a higher standard as well over there. They have successful regional development centres. It's not unheard of for players to come through the youth set-up of a small non-league club and end up in the top flight or even national team. Denzel Dumfries is the latest such example in The Netherlands, but that also happened to the likes of Ruud van Nistelrooij & Arjen Robben, with the latter being raised by a club that's probably not of a higher standard than better amateur teams in Scotland. In these countries B-teams are the most controversial and arguably least effective part of the youth development system (even big academies like Feyenoord don't bother with it as they prefer a loan system). Yet the OF don't even address the actual issues with youth development and just lazily present B-teams as a "quick fix". That shows to me that their motives are different from what they claim.

12 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

Aside from your obvious trolling, care to provide a single statistic that backs up this claim?

As it seems a key tenet of the plan for the OF to have B teams, I am sure there is no end of evidence to support such suggestions.

17 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

It is a perfect idea. 

I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 

Needs more traitors and patriotism 

Its obviously a fucking stupid idea that should be hurtled towards the sun.

The bit I find staggering though is that people are genuinely trying to claim it is about youth development. Is it bollocks. Its another example of the arse cheeks trying to deflect blame onto a league system, rather than asking why their multi-million pound training facilities and youth set ups fails so spectacularly to regularly create first team players.

"Lack of first team football" - most of their better young players spend years on loan at Championship/Premiership level, at least 2 levels higher than what is currently proposed.

It is absolutely right to say that Rangers* and Celtic arent producing enough players. But its due to their own failures and short termism rather than their players not being able to play Albion Rovers 4 times a year.

Edited by Jacky1990

24 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

It is a perfect idea. 

I SUPPORT SCOTLAND. 

Shut the fuck up and delete your account immediately.

5 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

The bit I find staggering though is that people are genuinely trying to claim it is about youth development. Is it bollocks. Its another example of the arse cheeks trying to deflect blame onto a league system, rather than asking why their multi-million pound training facilities and youth set ups fails so spectacularly to regularly create first team players.

NaiveAncientIberianbarbel-max-1mb.gif

The OF get most of the hype, most of the press, most of the coverage and most of the TV money. They have won every league title since 1985 (and that includes Rangers post-liquidation time outside of the top flight) and most other trophies besides. With these two clubs sucking so much oxygen out of the SPFL, why do they need yet another advantage?

Youth development my arse. Shafting the other 40 teams and making the difference bewteen the OF and the rest bigger is what this is about.

Just now, virginton said:

A bar on any reconstruction proposals being considered within 5/10 years of a previous rejection needs to be added to the statute; this is just spamming behaviour that needs to be binned. 

Since Rangers got to the Premiership in 2016 there has been

• SPFL2 expansion as a two year trial with no promotion or relegation for the Colts.
  • The creation of SPFL3
  • 2020 COVID reconstruction proposal
  • January 2021 SPFL2 expansion with more bribes
  • Now this proposal.

And I might be missing something.