Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

Just now, Jambo'ness said:

No, I'm not the kid but you seem to have a problem understanding analogies.  Your team enters a league and they have the benefit of full-time training.  Let that sink in a second.  My team are honest semi-professionals who work for a living and enjoy playing the game.

Most of your team will probably be on the dole queue in a couple of years because the club has spunked more money on English or foreign talent.

Notice you couldn't answer the history question though, which shows you are a really genuine Rangers man, through and through.

Oh dear. Your analogy was understood, I just mocked it because it was very, very low level, much like your team. 

Your team are "honest" and "enjoy playing the game" how fucking cute are they! Poor wee guys having to play against these liars who actually secretly hate playing football. Aww. 

You didn't ask me a question in relation to Rangers history you brain donor. Your question was... wait for it.... 

..."And diddy team?"..

So to answer your question, yes, whichever non Rangers diddy team you support in the league is in fact a diddy team. 

Your league has been gentrified you may as well accept relegation now and support your secret big team. 

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

Your league has been gentrified you may as well accept relegation now and support your secret big team. 

To be fair, "Jambo'ness' isn't keeping much of a big team secret here.

But still, I thought we'd scraped the bottom of the diddy barrel on the Premiership match threads and season's thread but now I see - in babushka doll style - there's a smaller barrel inside.  Exactly like their Premiership diddy counterparts but smaller.

This is going to be a long season!

This is beautiful to see. Don't even care about the team just the reactions on here. 
The big boys sending the young colts to mop up their shitey teams. Class.
Thanks for reminding us why it's good to support diddies with the arrogance and bigotry of the OF. Hence why so many people don't want to see the ugly sisters anywhere near their clubs...

38 minutes ago, Marten said:
4 hours ago, SANTAN said:
This is beautiful to see. Don't even care about the team just the reactions on here. 
The big boys sending the young colts to mop up their shitey teams. Class.

Thanks for reminding us why it's good to support diddies with the arrogance and bigotry of the OF. Hence why so many people don't want to see the ugly sisters anywhere near their clubs...

Bigotry? It's not as if we have completely separate leagues based on whether you are a Protestant or Catholic Marten, is it. 

29 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Is this that absolute walloper stormzy with a new handle?

Keeping the aggressive simpleton act up I see. Standard for followers of the new club I suppose. 

I can tell even you weren't happy with the standard of that post. 

Seconded.

Either Div can give them their own wee bit of ether to vent their toxic bile or we can all just decide to eff off and not use his forum anymore.

I know it isn't his fault that the Lowland League clubs voted (yes, they did) to suck the OF boaby but there is a limit to the amount of sucking noises that the casual visitor can endure.

5 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Seconded.

Either Div can give them their own wee bit of ether to vent their toxic bile or we can all just decide to eff off and not use his forum anymore.

I know it isn't his fault that the Lowland League clubs voted (yes, they did) to suck the OF boaby but there is a limit to the amount of sucking noises that the casual visitor can endure.

9 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Can the b team threads get a sub section like in the premier league to save me from losing brain cells every time I accidentally click on one ?

Why are you guys even posting in here? Crawl off to your small teams threads and discuss your own teams there....

Diddies are allowed to post in here when Rangers B have humbled your team or if your tiny team miraculously pick up a draw or consolation goal against the big dogs, on that rare occasion you can post but until then please stop coming in here and bringing down the discourse to some missing link type morlock level of intelligence discourse. 

12 hours ago, edinabear said:

Bigotry? It's not as if we have completely separate leagues based on whether you are a Protestant or Catholic Marten, is it. 

Neither does The Netherlands... And at least we don't have religious hatred in football like with 2 certain teams based in Glasgow...

8 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Why are you guys even posting in here? Crawl off to your small teams threads and discuss your own teams there....

Diddies are allowed to post in here when Rangers B have humbled your team or if your tiny team miraculously pick up a draw or consolation goal against the big dogs, on that rare occasion you can post but until then please stop coming in here and bringing down the discourse to some missing link type morlock level of intelligence discourse. 

And this is the perfect example of why many people want these B teams to get to f**k. Going to be a long season on P&B with these “big club” wallopers kicking about.

Even better when I seen your location is Scottish Borders. Sums it up 

Edited by Shirey Pirey

42 minutes ago, Shirey Pirey said:

And this is the perfect example of why many people want these B teams to get to f**k. Going to be a long season on P&B with these “big club” wallopers kicking about.

Even better when I seen your location is Scottish Borders. Sums it up 

Don't be a hater bro.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Is that true? I thought Ajax suffered anti-semitic abuse on a fairly regular basis.

I'm not justifying that all, but Ajax aren't a Jewish club, nor have Jewish connections. Ajax aren't angels themselves and use a nickname "Jews" without those connections and others react to that. No justification for any of that, but it's not sectarianism in the form of what happens with the OF.

12 hours ago, SANTAN said:

More brain cells have vanished from my cranium. It's quite cute how effected you seem to be by posts from these 'tiny team' supporters

9 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

More brain cells have vanished from my cranium. It's quite cute how effected you seem to be by posts from these 'tiny team' supporters

I'm 100% taking the piss. I honestly dgaf about your club or Rangers B team in particular but I find it hilarious how wound up some people seem to get about it. Easy pickings so to speak. 

6 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
49 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I'm 100% taking the piss. I honestly dgaf about your club or Rangers B team in particular but I find it hilarious how wound up some people seem to get about it. Easy pickings so to speak. 

Yawn. Bored of you already

Thanks for taking the time to post that.

25 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

No bother. Posts that arent filled with pure shite and "patter" are usually appreciated.

I've put " " around patter because your patter is brutal, just incase you didn't get it.

Ah right thanks for this information. I didn't get what you were saying but thanks for clearing up how basic grammar works, could've been stuck on that for ages!

I appreciate you. Keep up the good work. Your patter is fucking class man, has all the gang in stitches. Telling people their patter is.... wait for it.... "brutal"... and explaining the different ways quotation marks can be used... I've never seen anything like it? Do you do this professionally?

The Lowland League forum on Pie and Bovril is such a small pond for you to be working away in. Your talent is wasted in here. You should consider posting in other sections of the forum because your patter is sensational. I think everyone would appreciate it.