Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

4 hours ago, edinabear said:

Rangers B play in the Lowland league. So it's entirely relevant. Im sure there is similar discussions with East Kilbride, Broomhill and Bonnyrigg

you are playing non competative games for 1 season, and its wholly a corrupt and useless affair

On 28/06/2021 at 21:10, Big Dougie said:

You know that you will watch it out of morbid curiosity secretly admiring the might of the Queens chosen few, and the Popes Eleven.

I know I'm late to the party, but it didn't take long for the Old Firm bigotry to appear in the Lowland League. The season's not even started yet.

I know I'm late to the party, but it didn't take long for the Old Firm bigotry to appear in the Lowland League. The season's not even started yet.
At least the roaster who started the Celtic B thread had the decency to bin it

5 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
9 hours ago, no such thing as neutral said:

tbf this fanny is just fishing at this point, far better to ignore this thread's existence at this stage

I can't see many away fans bothering to do Rangers B ' the big away day' guessing if you go, then you support the whole idea ? Are Rangers fans getting excited I wonder ? Suppose in reality they should sell out home games if the limit is say 3-500, if they're interested. 

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

I can't see many away fans bothering to do Rangers B ' the big away day' guessing if you go, then you support the whole idea ? Are Rangers fans getting excited I wonder ? Suppose in reality they should sell out home games if the limit is say 3-500, if they're interested. 

Heard its 500 but hard to say for definite 

On 11/07/2021 at 12:53, Forest_Fifer said:
On 11/07/2021 at 08:45, no such thing as neutral said:

The roaster was a well known troll, mods binned him and the thread.