Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

6 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

So should LL members get a say in other leagues affairs?? 

On decisions that can majorly affect them & the integrity of the pyramid, yes.

13 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

So should LL members get a say in other leagues affairs?? 

Most leagues on certain matters either require more than a simple majority to pass rules or have a larger membership that's likely to avoid certain issues.

The LL took a decision regarding the 2022-23 season that impacts the entire Lowland pyramid with two clubs that won't be members that season. With the vote only being decided 9-7.

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Most leagues on certain matters either require more than a simple majority to pass rules or have a larger membership that's likely to avoid certain issues.

The LL took a decision regarding the 2022-23 season that impacts the entire Lowland pyramid with two clubs that won't be members that season. With the vote only being decided 9-7.

Unfortunately that is the way members organisations work…..as the SPFL will tell you only too well.

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The SFA are to blame. There was a pyramid working group which seems to have disappeared. They have the power to dictate the rules and are about to meddle a bit about changes to the guest Club criteria but they are treading a fine line as they don’t want to upset the Old Firm.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Where is @edinabear.

Time to do the decent thing and put this thread to bed.

I'm never too sure whether you are a horse or a Celtic supporting female.

Anyway, truthfully, and it's rare for me, this is a nonsense decision by Rangers. The Conference League was an awful idea but to give up competitive football as some sort of protest against this is wrong.

You will find most Rangers fans on twitter and forums feel the same. 

24 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Anyway, truthfully, and it's rare for me, this is a nonsense decision by Rangers. The Conference League was an awful idea but to give up competitive football as some sort of protest against this is wrong.

You really think Rangers did this as some sort of protest?

They're skint bro.

5 hours ago, edinabear said:

I am neither a horse or a female. I am however emasculated. Support is a strong word. I don't get that nervous excitement you feel for 'your' team. Can't recall when it went away but it was a while ago. 

As for the whole b team/reserves badly thought out and implemented. Time for them to move on and have a rethink.

4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

But i thought Rangers fans didnt do walking away? Even that time they did walk away and they died…

There is a more up to date thread but don't let that get in the way of a well timed Sevcooooo.