Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

• 3 months later...
More than your first team mate
All that proves is that rangers and celtic fans are gullible mugs. Paying money to watch a meaningless kick about amongst kids who will likely garner a handful of first team appearances between them.

2 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
14 hours ago, edinabear said:

All that proves is that rangers and celtic fans are gullible mugs. Paying money to watch a meaningless kick about amongst kids who will likely garner a handful of first team appearances between them.

These weren't Rangers and Celtic fans. These were Old Firm fans. 

Struggle to get a few hundred alone, but 30x that together. 

The commemorative half & half scarves sold out in seconds 😊

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Wonder if the song book was out in full force for the children’s game. Wouldn’t surprise me, horrible c***s.

It was. Whilst not in full force it was the full repertoire I was told. Any excuse.

10 hours ago, jaggyness said:
On 21/03/2022 at 08:58, edinabear said:

That's a bit mean and nasty

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Wonder if the song book was out in full force for the children’s game. Wouldn’t surprise me, horrible c***s.

Whats wrong with singing at a football game? I bet you're great company at matches 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, edinabear said:

A positive end to a successful campaign for Rangers B. Hopefully next year we can go one step better. 

A positive END should be what it is. The pyramid with these clubs in it makes a mockery of what it’s meant to be.

14 minutes ago, boheesian said:

A positive END should be what it is. The pyramid with these clubs in it makes a mockery of what it’s meant to be.

Yes the sooner they disappear back where they came from the better, until they do the Lowland League play-off should be withdrawn as it shown itself being open to bribery

1 hour ago, boheesian said:

I think it will be even better with hearts and Hibs involved next season. Some great central belt derbies