Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Publicly nothing has been said on what would happen with the money specifically. The initial reaction to the money from those commenting on it was that "£50k split 16 ways isn't very much" etc.

Which led to the George Fraser and maybe some others saying that it wasn't going to be split 16 ways. It was going to be invested in the infrastructure of the LL. With mention of how the league doesn't have someone that deals in marketing as an example.

Now I don't imagine a one off fee of £50k would go very far in the marketing world, and the LL is still without a title sponsor. So no one has a clue on where the money has gone. It may well still be sitting in a bank account waiting to be spent.

With the present climate and atmosphere I hope Frasers name has been deleted from the list of authorised signatories.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

On 21/08/2021 at 08:17, FairWeatherFan said:

Publicly nothing has been said on what would happen with the money specifically. The initial reaction to the money from those commenting on it was that "£50k split 16 ways isn't very much" etc.

Which led to the George Fraser and maybe some others saying that it wasn't going to be split 16 ways. It was going to be invested in the infrastructure of the LL. With mention of how the league doesn't have someone that deals in marketing as an example.

Now I don't imagine a one off fee of £50k would go very far in the marketing world, and the LL is still without a title sponsor. So no one has a clue on where the money has gone. It may well still be sitting in a bank account waiting to be spent.

Parachute payment for The Vale?  😉

Rangers B side are doing well in the Lowland League. 

I know Celtic and Rangers have self interest. But it will help the national side to give young Rangers and Celtic players early experience of competitive soccer. 

We should take advantage of the self interest clubs to make them develop more top Scottish players. 

We need the top clubs to develop more top players for Scotland. And having B sides in the Lowland League helps that. 

3 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

Rangers B side are doing well in the Lowland League. 

I know Celtic and Rangers have self interest. But it will help the national side to give young Rangers and Celtic players early experience of competitive soccer. 

We should take advantage of the self interest clubs to make them develop more top Scottish players. 

We need the top clubs to develop more top players for Scotland. And having B sides in the Lowland League helps that. 

This trolling is a bit too obvious imo. 

Unless you're serious, in which case you're a total fucking moron. 

9 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

An outstanding riposte to something I posted about a week ago.

Thick c**t 😂

Oh mate. I don't go on here much, But have fun when i do. This forum is your life and B teams are going to happen, so abuse as much as you like its getting under your skin and its wonderful 

22 hours ago, mrman2011 said:

Oh mate. I don't go on here much, But have fun when i do. This forum is your life and B teams are going to happen, so abuse as much as you like its getting under your skin and its wonderful 

Your definition of "fun" is the trolling of a thread about B Teams in the LL? That's the dictionary definition of an empty existence 😂

On 21/08/2021 at 08:17, FairWeatherFan said:

5iCKPBQZG5Al.gif