Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

5 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
8 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:
Did you make a donation at the turnstile or as I suspect pick up the info from trolling on the internet?
C’mon The Rose emoji257.pngemoji257.pngemoji257.png

Edinburgh Armchair Loyal. No chance he travelled

I actually live about 400 miles away. I donated to Rangers TV though! 

27 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Kinda easy to beat a semi pro team with players like Katic playing. What a shock that this was never actually about "developing the Scotland team" or whatever. 

7 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Whoever thought that they would stick to that. Shower of lying gits but the chairmen sold out.

Neither Katic or Hastie played today. They're ineligible for the LL, but the SPFL Trust Trophy aka Challenge Cup has different rules allowing for overage players and they took full advantage against Dumbarton midweek.

30 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

This is false.

For the League proposal this was the original squad requirements.

image.png.c7c33f03d157ebddbfb3773f842ea524.png

As far as i'm aware the single 33+ exception hasn't been used by anyone. That's if it even still stands. The likes of Katic and Hastie only made an appearance in the Challenge Cup.

43 minutes ago, edinabear said:
Another great result to take us top of the league!! 

Enjoyable watch, too, on RTV.  Alex Lowry has a touch of the Jimmy Baxters about him.  OK he faded in the 2nd half but has a good touch and this ability to 'make the ball do the work'.

30 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Hopefully Rangers can keep handing out absolute hidings to the teams that voted them in, bring no fans and run away with the league. 

You're not at your perkiest best, young Gowser.

It was an enjoyable 90 minutes of kickball - which is the whole point.

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Enjoyable watch, too, on RTV.  Alex Lowry has a touch of the Jimmy Baxters about him.  OK he faded in the 2nd half but has a good touch and this ability to 'make the ball do the work'.

You're not at your perkiest best, young Gowser.

It was an enjoyable 90 minutes of kickball - which is the whole point.

I'm grand. I have no issue with Rangers and Celtic exercising self interest. Its their right to do so.

It's the collaborators I'm after