Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

Ah right thanks for this information. I didn't get what you were saying but thanks for clearing up how basic grammar works, could've been stuck on that for ages!
I appreciate you. Keep up the good work. Your patter is fucking class man, has all the gang in stitches. Telling people their patter is.... wait for it.... "brutal"... and explaining the different ways quotation marks can be used... I've never seen anything like it? Do you do this professionally?
The Lowland League forum on Pie and Bovril is such a small pond for you to be working away in. Your talent is wasted in here. You should consider posting in other sections of the forum because your patter is sensational. I think everyone would appreciate it. 

Couldn't you have just summed that up in a few lines?

The 4 page essay makes you seem a bit rattled.

14 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Couldn't you have just summed that up in a few lines?

The 4 page essay makes you seem a bit rattled.

You're right. Appreciate the advice again, I saw one of your other posts, it was utterly hilarious, i actually fell off my chair laughing, I'll try and copy your style from now on as it's just too funny man, where did you learn or does it just come natural to you?

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Aye he bit at Tam Muirhead on twitter emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Ask for help then, it's a no brainer emoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.png

6 laughing faces and 4 monkey emojis. 

TEACH ME!!

43 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

You're right. Appreciate the advice again, I saw one of your other posts, it was utterly hilarious, i actually fell off my chair laughing, I'll try and copy your style from now on as it's just too funny man, where did you learn or does it just come natural to you?

TEACH ME!!

That’s easy just you go out and buy the The Beano & The Dandy all the education you need as in there.

37 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
3 hours ago, SANTAN said:
TEACH ME!!

You're trying too hard. It's not even entertaining to read

I need more monkey emojis? 

Looks like the Rangers fans added over £2000 to the coffers of Spartans FC last night and yet a lot of blinkered lowland league fans still decry this experimental season of the B teams being in this league.

Hate to admit it but so many positives so far for rangers. 
Good experience for the players,  crowd pick up.  Money pick up,  competitive wins. 
Great for everyone involved. 
You craving attention again Gassy?

7 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

We’re you there or did your sat nav not recognise Ainslie Park?

C’mon the 🌹🌹🌹🌹

P.S. didn’t realise time better get on my bike to Cumbernauld.

Wtf is an Ainslie Park? 

I'm a big dog. 

Just now, selfassemblyshire said:
7 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:
We’re you there or did your sat nav not recognise Ainslie Park?
C’mon the emoji257.pngemoji257.pngemoji257.pngemoji257.png
P.S. didn’t realise time better get on my bike to Cumbernauld.

Scottish Borders Armchair Loyal

*Sofa

So to recap. We have had 2 victories for Rangers B, which people thought wouldn't happen and 2 great attendances which people thought wouldn't happen. 

Its going to be a positive season for all in the Lowland league.