Rangers B 2021/22

edinabear

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I saw the last 30 mins or so on RTV and, based on that, the win looked deserved.

That lot don't deserve anything. They don't deserve to be in the league in the first place.

1 hour ago, edinabear said:

Its clearly already having an impact. One of the favourites for the lowland league have lost to Rangers B. Very interesting times ahead 

Only first game played in the LL season and I wish you and your team would piss off.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

18 hours ago, edinabear said:

Its clearly already having an impact. One of the favourites for the lowland league have lost to Rangers B. Very interesting times ahead 

Not a bad loser but just you and your team, f**k off!

This is beautiful to see. Don't even care about the team just the reactions on here. 

The big boys sending the young colts to mop up their shitey teams. Class.

4 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

This is beautiful to see. Don't even care about the team just the reactions on here. 

The big boys sending the young colts to mop up their shitey teams. Class.

I apologise for missing you out.  You can f**k off too.

1 minute ago, Jambo'ness said:

I apologise for missing you out.  You can f**k off too.

You didn't miss me out, I posted it after your little cry baby post. 

How about you f**k off with your wee diddy team, just leave the league for the big dogs. 

2 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

You didn't miss me out, I posted it after your little cry baby post. 

How about you f**k off with your wee diddy team, just leave the league for the big dogs. 

Joke of the week.  It's like a fifth year school bully picking on first year kids and thinking they're tough.

And diddy team?  The same diddy team that supplied you with a player who scored a hat-trick a week after signing from us.  Go on, check your history.

7 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Joke of the week.  It's like a fifth year school bully picking on first year kids and thinking they're tough.

And diddy team?  The same diddy team that supplied you with a player who scored a hat-trick a week after signing from us.  Go on, check your history.

Wait are you a 15 year old or something? Am I bullying you here? 

I don't want to upset any children or anything I just thought the rage mode was a bit funny. I couldn't care less who you support, Rangers B team will eat them up for breakfast anyway. 

6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Wait are you a 15 year old or something? Am I bullying you here? 

I don't want to upset any children or anything I just thought the rage mode was a bit funny. I couldn't care less who you support, Rangers B team will eat them up for breakfast anyway. 

No, I'm not the kid but you seem to have a problem understanding analogies.  Your team enters a league and they have the benefit of full-time training.  Let that sink in a second.  My team are honest semi-professionals who work for a living and enjoy playing the game.

Most of your team will probably be on the dole queue in a couple of years because the club has spunked more money on English or foreign talent.

Notice you couldn't answer the history question though, which shows you are a really genuine Rangers man, through and through.