Scottish Junior Cup 2021-22

15 minutes ago, The Master said:

A combination of Alba’s shite picture quality and the bright sunshine is making it very difficult to tell the teams apart. 

Think its just the shit of playing on rugby parks carpet 

Congratulations Auchinleck Talbot.

I found this to be a good day out. I'll admit I didn't hold much hope for Yoker but they matched Talbot for the best part of the game.
I thought the Yoker offside decision in the first half was a shocking decision. I was in line with the linesman and I'm positive he was on and the game might've panned out differently.

Talbot won with two good goals and they deserved it. A record 14 cup wins must surely be respected. 

100 games I've done this season now, 96 in Scotland. If that's the last one what a season it's been

1 hour ago, GroundhopScot said:

I thought the Yoker offside decision in the first half was a shocking decision. I was in line with the linesman and I'm positive he was on

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001847d/live-football-1-scottish-junior-cup-final-auchinleck-talbot-v-yoker-athletic 43:50

Ball has already been kicked here, looks like the players are in line but hard to judge the feet, but all it takes for the attacker to be offside is a fraction of their body to be behind the defender. Looked worse once the ball got to them, because the attacker ran sideways to begin with.

Capture5.JPG

Edited by Ginaro