Jump to content

Clydebank FC 2021-22


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

It's being played at New Western Park, Renfrew

Cheers.very strange Clydebank agreeing to shift the top of the table clash to another clubs ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hague said:

Cheers.very strange Clydebank agreeing to shift the top of the table clash to another clubs ground.

Both ourselves and Yoker were drawn at home in the SSCC and Yoker agreed to play on the Fri - so not so strange. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Both ourselves and Yoker were drawn at home in the SSCC and Yoker agreed to play on the Fri - so not so strange. 

The u20 fixture has been on the fixture list since the start of the season don’t see why it should be moved this late it’s as if the u20s and the people who turn for our home games are off no importance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hague said:

The u20 fixture has been on the fixture list since the start of the season don’t see why it should be moved this late it’s as if the u20s and the people who turn for our home games are off no importance.

One of the criteria for admission to the League is that you need to be able to fulfil fixtures as given ( notwithstanding weather / illness related postponements ). To that extent as we share the ground then the Bankies and Yoker first teams necessarily have first call. I'm sure the Yoker game will have been pencilled in some weeks ago so unsure as to why it would not have been communicated previously. The U20s are an important part of the Club and you'll have seen players come through. The fantastic support the lads get is very much appreciated so it's certainly not as you characterise it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/02/2022 at 23:20, Ginaro said:

Surprised it took someone at Clydebank this long to realise they weren't going to be playing Irvine Meadow on 5th March when they had a SCC game on.

 

The whole thing is a shambles and kennie young should hold his head in shame. He has took on a difficult job (well hes making that way). Why do talbot n medda not play midweek and then we can travel 2 medda on a sat? Ill be there no matter wit day or time its at but loads of bankies cant make it and then we have a free saturday aswell. All 2 favour the ayrshire mobs. 

 

Mon the papers

Edited by passbackdave
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

The whole thing is a shambles and kennie young should hold his head in shame. He has took on a difficult job (well hes making that way). Why do talbot n medda not play midweek and then we can travel 2 medda on a sat? Ill be there no matter wit day or time its at but loads of bankies cant make it and then we have a free saturday aswell. All 2 favour the ayrshire mobs. 

 

Mon the papers

Leave the backward junior set up and it will all be ok was the shout 😩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The whole thing is a shambles and kennie young should hold his head in shame. He has took on a difficult job (well hes making that way). Why do talbot n medda not play midweek and then we can travel 2 medda on a sat? Ill be there no matter wit day or time its at but loads of bankies cant make it and then we have a free saturday aswell. All 2 favour the ayrshire mobs. 
 
Mon the papers

I don’t think it’s very fair on Meadow either to be fair.

We’ll miss out on one of the largest travelling supports in the league and not forgetting our hospitality (which has been full every Saturday) will take a big hit too.

There’s no reason this game couldn’t be played later on in the season.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...