Clydebank FC 2021-22

2 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Is he any good, would he have been a regular starter for Clydebank?

he was a decent signing always gave 110% but alot of fans didnt rate him but i thought on his day he was really good player and could play either wing. His problem is hes inconsistent as most wingers r. 

Mon the papers

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Talbot at Holm Park a week on Saturday. We have scheduled our bus to leave at 12 noon for a 1.30ko. I'm sure this COP thing will still be on the go so would one and a half hours be okay considering the closures to roads and the likes.

Ko has been changed to 2pm. 2 hours if M77 and across Erskine Bridge or via Tunnel will be more than enough. I've left 1 hrs 15 mins to get to Cumnock on Saturday - but then ahm not bevvying. 

If you are then Lovat is great, Clydebank Bowling club and Station Bar will welcome custom and within easy walking distance. 

3 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Ko has been changed to 2pm. 2 hours if M77 and across Erskine Bridge or via Tunnel will be more than enough. I've left 1 hrs 15 mins to get to Cumnock on Saturday - but then ahm not bevvying. 

If you are then Lovat is great, Clydebank Bowling club and Station Bar will welcome custom and within easy walking distance. 

Cheers M8 very helpfull.

Finished my week at the Sports Hub for Youth Cup v Drumchapel Amateurs today, cracking game in a difficult venue - took me ages to work out the blue lines ! Obviously a Gaelic football set up primarily, but a decent venue for the community. Thought the Bankies had it done,when the Drum went down to ten men, but a spirited fightback and then to nick it late on,good stuff.