Clydebank FC 2021-22

50 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Home performances in the league were sketchy. However it was a long season, thank christ we got something for the trophy cabinet though.

The devalued Junior diddy cup doesn’t count and Bonnyrigg had been out on the piss since they got promoted to the SPFL before the South Final.

1 hour ago, Greenmachine said:

The devalued Junior diddy cup doesn’t count and Bonnyrigg had been out on the piss since they got promoted to the SPFL before the South Final.

Course it doesn't and course they were.......but it still turns you into a seething mess.

10 hours ago, Greenmachine said:

Seething about what? 🤣

You beat Yoker in the diddy final 🤣

Let's not get embroiled in your obsession with Talbot as this is a Clydebank thread and we would be doing it an injustice by trying to fathom out your hatred and seethingness.

27 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Let's not get embroiled in your obsession with Talbot as this is a Clydebank thread and we would be doing it an injustice by trying to fathom out your hatred and seethingness.

You’re on a Clydebank thread and it’s me that’s obsessed 🤣

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Your an arsecheek fan and your on a WOSL forum to spout your seethingness.

It’s my local team and I go to some games.

They seem to have been behind most of the changes in non league football here including getting rid of Junior leagues.

They are changing the face of Scottish football,good on them.

57 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

It’s my local team and I go to some games.

They seem to have been behind most of the changes in non league football here including getting rid of Junior leagues.

They are changing the face of Scottish football,good on them.

Let's re-write that. It's my local team that I don't support because I support an asscheek. I go to some games when the asscheek is not on the telly.

6 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

Everybody that goes to a Talbot game is a Talbot fan only 🤣

No because there will be fans of other clubs who come to watch us, but I'm sure they will not be on a WOSL forum seething about another club they know feck all about.

No because there will be fans of other clubs who come to watch us, but I'm sure they will not be on a WOSL forum seething about another club they know feck all about.
At least he is used his 2 clubs are out of cups usually by December must be jealous clydebank not won a major cup for how many years let him carry on I am sure he will say something right 1 day lol [emoji6] [emoji38] [emoji3] [emoji12]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Marc Watters?  Know he didnt enjoy his time at Bankies, what happened today?

He got pelters from the bankie supporters all during the game, and at the end he gave it back to them,they didn’t like it 

45 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

He got pelters from the bankie supporters all during the game, and at the end he gave it back to them,they didn’t like it 

Did he get pelters? I was behind the goal and i didnt hear 1 shout apart fae him giving it giruy and sticking his finger up fans at ft. Him and gow giving it 2 the our fans for reasons only known 2 them but i think its cos we binned both and there still bitter. Have a bit of class like paul byrne and enjoy ur victory and walk off pitch.  Thought medda were excellent 1st half ur front 3 very fast n dangerous. No bitterness fae me good luck rest of season we'll smash use return game haha 

Mon the papers