Clydebank FC 2021-22

4 hours ago, Glens lad said:

Thanks for that Passbackdave👍

yeah, you pretty much summed him up, but a player with a lot to offer our game I feel. Just needs to work on his attitude. 

👍

But to be fair if your not playing at this level going to lose intrest no like there playing for the money no doubt be moving on in the summer good luck to him

16 hours ago, Bankie boy said:

But to be fair if your not playing at this level going to lose intrest no like there playing for the money no doubt be moving on in the summer good luck to him

if ur no playing at any level its upto u the player 2 show the gaffer how good u r and should be playing, whether that be in training or when u come off the bench. i dunno what he was like in training but in games he didnt look interested and if hes away in summer then no a big loss

mon the papers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Any news on season tickets? Money burning a hole in my pocket and I’m trying to convince a few others to sign up. 

Wee while longer. Meeting happening tomorrow re some options. Room for lots more mate. 

2 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Any news on season tickets? Money burning a hole in my pocket and I’m trying to convince a few others to sign up. 

See if they'll let you pay in two instalments, one now and the other in the New Year. You'll see why.

23 hours ago, Greenmachine said:

That’s what Talbot did I take it?

Beaten at home by Cumnock and Rob Roy ……

Home performances in the league were sketchy. However it was a long season, thank christ we got something for the trophy cabinet though.