Clydebank FC 2021-22

5 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Brilliant draw for us am wanting 2 go as far as possible but everyone else ive spoke 2 want 1 of the bigot brothers. F#ck that. 

FTOF

MON THE PAPERS

You’re a fud but…

The money would have set us up to do a lot of the work needed at HP so we can continue up the way. That said, if, and that’s a very big if, we can beat Annan, the prize money for the next round starts getting into amounts that would cover a good bit of that also.

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

You’re a fud but…

The money would have set us up to do a lot of the work needed at HP so we can continue up the way. That said, if, and that’s a very big if, we can beat Annan, the prize money for the next round starts getting into amounts that would cover a good bit of that also.

Been called worse. Why cant we goto the last 16 or quarters then get 1 of the bigot brothers? 

Mon the papers

4 hours ago, Marten said:

I'm tempted to go to your game on Friday. Is there a decent pub near(ish) the ground to get some food or should I get something on the way?

Burger van is top nosh M8. The hot dogs are so long you can fit them into a Clydebank fans mouth sideways😆

17 minutes ago,  Blackie Gold said: 

Burger van is top nosh M8. The hot dogs are so long you can fit them into a Clydebank fans mouth sideways

Burger van (it’s inside ground) is good, Lovat food good too, but you should get there sharpish as it’s been really busy of late 

Edited by holmparkheroes

On 01/12/2021 at 15:18, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Lots of folks rave about the food at the Lovat, never been but heard good things.

Thanks, I've decided I will go tomorrow and I'll check that out before the game. I can always get something at the ground instead if needed by the sounds of it. ;) 

Good win tonight. Poor first 25 minutes but thought we were the better team from then on. Can’t see us winning the league but would be good to build some momentum in the lead up to the Anna tie.

36 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Good win tonight. Poor first 25 minutes but thought we were the better team from then on. Can’t see us winning the league but would be good to build some momentum in the lead up to the Anna tie.

Yeh credit to us for getting back into and putting in a decent second half etc. Troon to their credit did play a bit of football. 

I'd agree with that. Troon were the better side early on, but Clydebank improved a lot and were the better side over the full 90 minutes. Deserved win for you guys. Well done and I enjoyed my evening out. [emoji106]

Troon were brilliant 1st half DK got his gameplan spot on but hard 2 keep that fitness up for 90 mins. Thought ben black(number 7) had a brilliant game for troon. Our 2nd half performance was amazing we played some great football n troon couldnt deal with us. Good luck troon rest of season use have a decent team there 

Mon the papers