Clydebank FC 2021-22

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Conflicted, either want a good winnable tie or just go all out big club away to maximise the earnings. Only 4 games from europe… haha.

I would prefer staying away from Hearts as they have twice ended our chances on winning the trophy. 

35 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Aye they had a brilliant team round about then, they either won the scottish cup that year or year before. 

Mon the papers

Aye they won it that year. We really rummelled them up. Dublin was announced on the Monday I think

Edited by BANKIEBILL
Typo

24 minutes ago, andy25 said:
52 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:
Annan again a very winnable game for Clydebank 

I'm sure Annan are thinking it's a very winnable tie for them.

I am sure they are. We rode our luck to a certain extent v Elgin, not so much with Clyde. Annan are above Elgin and two tiers above Clydebank. We will take absolutely nothing for granted and Annan will be shown every respect. I would have taken OF away for the money, now us and Annan have a chance potentially of a big payday in round 5. Glad to be in it.

3 minutes ago, holmparkheroes said:

I am sure they are. We rode our luck to a certain extent v Elgin, not so much with Clyde. Annan are above Elgin and two tiers above Clydebank. We will take absolutely nothing for granted and Annan will be shown every respect. I would have taken OF away for the money, now us and Annan have a chance potentially of a big payday in round 5. Glad to be in it.

Well lets hope its at Beechwood coz your ground only holds 1000