Clydebank FC 2021-22

8 hours ago, bankieholm4me4 said:

Disastrous week for the club that kills any small chance we had of a title tilt.

Would be happy with top six now emoji21.png

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hopefully ICR is right and you're not a Bankie. What a statement.

Ach you get optimists and pessimists in every support. Losing a couple of games on the bounce is going to bring out a few more of the latter. All opinions are valid if they're genuinely held and not just trolling shite.

The draw at Pollok v Talbot limited the damage a little bit. Bankies are nowhere near out of the race but they'll obviously be needing to stop this mini slump asap.

31 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Elgin game is all ticket. Out of interest what is considered to be the capacity of Holm Park. 

At the moment is just over a 1000. Prices for the tie pegged at the normal £7 and £4. Many thanks to Elgin for agreeing. 

18 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

We’ll sell that no bother surely?

If we do then it'll be the 2nd highest crowd since we moved to Holm Park. Elgin not meant to bring too many, it's a Monday night and it's live on the telly. That said ... im ever the optimist 😀

57 minutes ago, Shanner said:

When was the last Bankies all ticket match (not including Covid games)?

Cup final v Talbot ... before that it would've been Partick Th friendly and St Rochs 1st home game in our 1st season back at Glenhead if memory serves. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Talbot cup final wasn't all ticket.  I know there are always some tickets released for Junior cup finals but 90% pay at the gate.

Was thinking it would have been the Celtic semi or something like that when I 

Jings I thought it was. No the aforementioned games were ticketed. Before that I'm sure games v Hibs at Boghead may have been. Think games v Rangers and Celtic which were moved to Firhill in 96-97 were ticketed. Been a while anyroad 

At the moment is just over a 1000. Prices for the tie pegged at the normal £7 and £4. Many thanks to Elgin for agreeing. 
Long term, are there plans to increase that? I've never been to Holm Park, only driven past, so I'm unsure how much potential there is to upgrade?

1 hour ago, energyzone said:
18 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Long term, are there plans to increase that? I've never been to Holm Park, only driven past, so I'm unsure how much potential there is to upgrade?

There is plenty of potential for holm park. Just the money is the hold back.