Love Island 2021

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Whats the crack here?  I turned it on for a few minutes and it seems like it's 2 different show in 1 now.

The Casa Amor shit? They basically separate the men & women into 2 villas and chuck in a load of Love Island regens to see if they can make the show more entertaining. 

I think Jake has his eyes set on that 50k, not convinced he is that keen on Liberty, but knows if Liam and Millie split up they are going to walk it. Hence him telling all the other boys that they have no labels so do whatever. 

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I think Jake has his eyes set on that 50k, not convinced he is that keen on Liberty, but knows if Liam and Millie split up they are going to walk it. Hence him telling all the other boys that they have no labels so do whatever. 

I reckon he's wanted to get fired in to pretty much all the new birds but they've always chose the guys over 5ft 7 that don't sound like they've just made it out the shire.

Aye, Hugo misses open goals a the time.
"Are you strict then?"..."No". Then starts backtracking after she basically has to point out to him the direction in which that convo should have gone.

On 27/07/2021 at 17:07, SANTAN said:

I reckon he's wanted to get fired in to pretty much all the new birds but they've always chose the guys over 5ft 7 that don't sound like they've just made it out the shire.

Without doubt, but that lure of the 50k is too much. He has played a blinder, as it certainly looks like Liam fucks it tonight. 

I can't take to Kaz at all, she was making out that her and Tyler were living some Romeo & Juliet love story, when in fact they have been together for about four days. When Abigail said she had been in for a week, Kaz managed to turn it round to her "oh my god, I've known Ty Ty for a week? How have I caught feelings so bad". GTF

15 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Without doubt, but that lure of the 50k is too much. He has played a blinder, as it certainly looks like Liam fucks it tonight. 

I can't take to Kaz at all, she was making out that her and Tyler were living some Romeo & Juliet love story, when in fact they have been together for about four days. When Abigail said she had been in for a week, Kaz managed to turn it round to her "oh my god, I've known Ty Ty for a week? How have I caught feelings so bad". GTF

As much as Liberty seems nice I'd absolutely crack up laughing if Jake makes it to the final and snatches the £50k. 

17 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

As much as Liberty seems nice I'd absolutely crack up laughing if Jake makes it to the final and snatches the £50k. 

Jake is the worst of all the guys. Can't stand him, but if the above happened it would make it worth it!

Surely at this rate someone is bound to steal the cash?

1 minute ago, Blink182 said:

Jake is the worst of all the guys. Can't stand him, but if the above happened it would make it worth it!

Surely at this rate someone is bound to steal the cash?

The issue is the £50k is probably a drop in the ocean compared to the amount of #sponcon they'll be likely to rake in in the months afterwards. So nobody will ever risk being the 2021 version of Nasty Nick.