Love Island 2021

4 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

It's clear as day that Toby is going to end up humiliated when Abby inevitably gets with someone else. I kind of feel bad for him, he's just an easily manipulated idiot. 

Agreed. It's the exact person you need on the show though. Someone who just needs a nudge and will do something stupid. 

Hugo is a creepy dude and that speech was entertaining and although I agree it was such a strange point to make at that exact point. 

Least it's getting more interesting!

After the usual cringe fest of asking someone to be their burd I fully expect Jake to get wired in to whoever they've got in Casa Amor.

I never understand how they can’t just say “so it’s going well, want to make it official?” Instead of all the pantomime.

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

I never understand how they can’t just say “so it’s going well, want to make it official?” Instead of all the pantomime.

Is it really official if you don't each have a magnetic bracelet? 

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

I never said anything of the sort to mine but it's been like 4 years and we live together. Presumably this means we're flatmates?

I think I pulled a muscle somewhere cringing at Hugo there. He's honestly like a David Brent type of character, the way he physically drew a line after the patching was hard to stomach. 

I think I pulled a muscle somewhere cringing at Hugo there. He's honestly like a David Brent type of character, the way he physically drew a line after the patching was hard to stomach. 

At this stage I’m convinced he’s just wanting a holiday.