Love Island 2021

Whether it was clever editing or not, but I did feel as if Hugo was having a big dig at Faye last night (did not realise Sharon also had fake tits). Felt Faye was bang on saying that she didn’t care if he was upset.

These two new girls should make the next night or two quite interesting.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Whether it was clever editing or not, but I did feel as if Hugo was having a big dig at Faye last night (did not realise Sharon also had fake tits). Felt Faye was bang on saying that she didn’t care if he was upset.

These two new girls should make the next night or two quite interesting.

There's always, always hooky editing going on to make things a bit more scandalous but he was definitely having a pop imo. Was he not chatting to her and trying to batter in before that big boring c**t came in. 

So far this series has been dull as f**k. Needs a Maura/Megan type to come in and inject pure chaos. 

People chucked this then?

Chloe is genuinely one of the most unlike able people ever to be in the villa for me, just cannot stand her. That fucking voice anaw.

On 10/07/2021 at 10:37, Adam said:

People chucked this then?

Chloe is genuinely one of the most unlike able people ever to be in the villa for me, just cannot stand her. That fucking voice anaw.

I'm still watching but it's been dull as all f**k tbh. None of the couples actually like each other so there's no drama around folk battering in to other folk's burd. 

The best bits of the last couple of days has been the clip of them watching England's crushing defeat at the Euros and Sharon staying in because she's spice. 

I quite like chloe for sheer entertainment value. 

Spoiler

Good twist tonight with the dumping. I can see Brad volunteering to leave fully expecting Lucinda to wait it out for him before she gets with someone else 2 days later. 

16 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Hide contents

Good twist tonight with the dumping. I can see Brad volunteering to leave fully expecting Lucinda to wait it out for him before she gets with someone else 2 days later. 

There is absolutely nae chance she's volunteering to leave. He's definitely out. 

I lost track during the Euros and I didn't see enough in the first few episodes I watched to suggest that it was worth catching up with the episodes I missed. Watched a couple of episodes since Sunday and most of this lot just seem dull. 

I think it might be prudent for Brad to get a restraining order against the boy Jake when he gets back to England. 

On 13/07/2021 at 22:43, Louis Litt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well called. 

Don't think she even tried to hide the fact she wasn't arsed. I got the impression he wasn't overly fussed, and was happy to leave. 

I quite liked Chloe to begin with, but I am starting to feel she is a bit emotionally abusive. 

Aye Jake is a bit of a child and sounds like a complete simpleton.
Chloe used to do my head in, but is growing on me.

Faye clearly has self-esteem issues.

They're all a bit meh to be honest.
Not really impressed with the new one either.

For all the guys are compltely ripped etc they come across as a bit Simpy at times and without fail always fall into the frame of them having to win the lassie over/appease them.

Hugo is a walking friendzone.