Scots on the move

• 2 weeks later...

Salernitana are the latest team showing an interest in Jack Hendry. The €5m valuation seems a bit of a stumbling block at the moment.

Salernitana avoided relegation last year by finishing with the lowest points tally in Serie A history with just 31 points. Salernitana managed to pull off the great escape by securing 18 points from their last 15 matches. They drew with Udinese and lost narrowly to Roma to open up the 22/23 campaign.

No known reliable source, just saw it on twitter.

On 10/08/2022 at 16:46, Pie Of The Month said:

Q. Just on Che Adams, there continues to be a lot of noise, not just on social media but mainly from journalists based up in Liverpool as well suggesting that bids have been made by Everton. Can you categorically say that Everton have not made any bid for Che Adams because that’s the information I’m getting. 

A. I can categorically say that he is our player and he will stay with us and that we love him especially when he scores goals.

Q. So he’s definitely, even if they do bid? You’ve told the board you don’t want to sell him?

A. He’s our player and we will definitely not sell him in the summer.  

Ralph Hasenhuttl

https://youtu.be/QWzOTWwPQug?t=701

Edited by 2426255

12 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Cremonese were promoted to Serie A last year. They have opened the 22/23 season with three defeats, all by the odd goal to Fiorentina, Roma and Torino. 

hope he plays. I was never really a fan but seen something in him last couple times I watched him. He’s very vocal on the park and a good leader

3 minutes ago, velo army said:

That's a bonnie top.

Moving to Cremonese will add another string to his bow, for sure. He'll be as fit as a fiddle....etc.

I'm obviously lacking in the culture stakes as that reference completely whooshed me and I had to Google it

12 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I'm obviously lacking in the culture stakes as that reference completely whooshed me and I had to Google it

😄 ach aye it's a wee bit of a niche fact. 

For a'body else, Cremona was the home of the two greatest luthiers in history, Guarneri and Stradivari. Stradivarius and Guarnerius violins sell for millions. I think Nicola Benedetti plays a Stradivarius, but has it on loan from someone as there's no way she could afford to possess one. So aye, Cremona is famous for violins. 

10 hours ago, RobbieD said:

Dapo Mebude to Oostende.

His brother Adedire has been linked with Club Brugge for the past few days too.

Did either of these happen? Lots of articles saying the Dapo deal was going to happen, but none confirming it.

I presume Dire would be a loan so that could still happen.