Time to go Steve Clarke

Even if we lose our remaining four nations league games - and I wouldn’t be surprised if we did - Clarke still won’t be sacked and he won’t resign either.
He got us second in our World Cup qualifying group, which was a success of sorts. If he does the same in our upcoming Euros group we will go to Germany in two years.
He will get that chance.

Eh, you mean the players?

We were 2-0 down to the worst Ireland team in decades at HT. He had 15 minutes to change the formation, change the players and instead he sent them back out virtually unchanged to surrender any hope we had left within 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

We were 2-0 down to the worst Ireland team in decades at HT. He had 15 minutes to change the formation, change the players and instead he sent them back out virtually unchanged to surrender any hope we had left within 5 minutes.

🤨 I don't think a tactical tweak would have sorted it lol. The passing was all over the place, the players looked like they were hungover.

Edited by 2426255

7 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

No it wasn't. He got offered a new contract after the Euros and we had lots of COVID call off prior to Denmark.

The fans decide if he stays

If they turn a manager goes regardless of contract 

[emoji2955] I don't think a tactical tweak would have sorted it lol. The passing was all over the place, the players looked like they were hungover.

Nothing but an entire overhaul of football in Scotland will sort it, but hey, beat a nobody outfit like Armenia and the hype will be back...

[emoji2955] I don't think a tactical tweak would have sorted it lol. The passing was all over the place, the players looked like they were hungover.

Nothing but an entire overhaul of football in Scotland will sort it, but hey, beat a nobody outfit like Armenia and the hype will be back...

1 minute ago, ZX1886 said:

Oh so we need an overhaul because we've had a couple of bad results this month?

Even if we lose our remaining four nations league games - and I wouldn’t be surprised if we did - Clarke still won’t be sacked and he won’t resign either.
He got us second in our World Cup qualifying group, which was a success of sorts. If he does the same in our upcoming Euros group we will go to Germany in two years.
He will get that chance.
We won't lose the last 4 games. I predict a draw in Armenia, a home win Vs ROI, home win Vs Ukraine and defeat away. We'll finish second.
Clarke won't be sacked for that.

If, however, we - as you suggest - lose the last 4 games, he absolutely will be.

Just now, Raidernation said:

Until we rid ourselves of the twin bigots we are living in the dark ages and will never, NEVER, achieve international success

5 minutes ago, Binos said:

The fans decide if he stays

If they turn a manager goes regardless of contract 

right, well good luck with that.  👍🤭

They did exactly what Wales would’ve done to us last week if we had gotten past Ukraine. They Scotland players seem to shite themselves when they come up against other UK based squads.

They did exactly what Wales would’ve done to us last week if we had gotten past Ukraine. They Scotland players seem to shite themselves when they come up against other UK based squads.
Couldn't agree more. The Ukraine defeat probably spared us from Bale knee sliding towards the camera after ripping us apart with ease.

1 minute ago, Binos said:

Good luck with if the fans boo every game as they did today,  Clarke will be sacked?

It depends on the results. If we are winning then they can boo as much as they like - but I doubt they will be.

Just now, 2426255 said:

It depends on the results. If we are winning then they can boo as much as they like - but I doubt they will be.

Your point was he's in contract 

My point was that's irrelevant if the fans start going wild

You said good luck with that 

This is a night for the Clarke out brigade, that's fine - pour youselves a glass of wine and soak it in. If we beat Armenia on Wednesday things will calm down a little. You've had so little to go off I don't begrudge you it. 🤭

Edited by 2426255