Time to go Steve Clarke

On 01/11/2021 at 09:31, 2426255 said:

5 games later and on the brink of the playoffs 😂

We were on the brink off winning the nations league to but bottled it,let's hope we don't against Moldova who never looked up to much

But who knows maybe they will be sticky on there own patch?

If we get a goal in each half will be happy and win 2 0,will even settle for a 1 0

3 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Interesting you have used the exact same link and sentence 🤔

Did you forget you had changed accounts?

So your the same poster i didn't see that coming but makes sense.

So just randomly you both quoted the same article and used the exact same sentence underneath?

Is that what your saying?

Ha ha, busted

Is either account able to offer an explanation for this remarkable coincidence? Or just deflection?

Ill take you off ignore for now.

Above you can see how the quote system is displayed.

What you did was forget you had switched accounts and wrote the same thing twice clearly.

So you believe they posted the same link and sentence underneath coincidentally?

Does an iP check cover use of a vpn? I understand accies1874 or number guy has plenty of mates on here. But its clear as day whats happened.

Thats not going to work, your caught out.

2 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Again I understand that accies1874 has been posting a long time and will have support.

But thats not a reasonable explanation of them both posting the same link and sentence within minutes of each other.

If your using a vpn when switching then the ip address will be different. The facts are there, there's no explanation for both posting the same link and sentence within minutes. Other than your the same poster and got mixed up.

I've not heard any reasonable explanation, the answer is obvious.

For anyone looking at this now, the deflection is ongoing. Bottom of page 11 is the double post your looking for.

It is indeed, why he's got 2 accounts i cant answer that. 

Belongs in this shit show of a thread. 

Just now, the snudge said:

This is fucking tragic. Someone needs help. For the good of Pie and Bovril could something not be done about this poster who quite clearly is arguing with themselves?

Im not really sure who you mean, if you mean me and the numbers guy then I've had him on ignore for quite some time and not responded to the pages and pages of baiting. For the good of everyone else.

1 hour ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Im not really sure who you mean, if you mean me and the numbers guy then I've had him on ignore for quite some time and not responded to the pages and pages of baiting. For the good of everyone else.

No the numbers guy and various other accounts 

1 hour ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Had lottery numbers on ignore after reading 2 of his posts. Total WUM but no very good at it. Am sure if folk stop quoting him no-one has to read his nonsense. Simples

Edited by Ken Deans

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Block them and stop crying job done

All we hear is you crying about other posters in here it's all snooze worthy 

Everyone hates a grass as well

Zzzzzz

I'm quite concerned for your mental health to be honest

11 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I'm quite concerned for your mental health to be honest

Aye my mental health is in question 

Find one comment on my history,that is calling out posters and accusing them off being someone else

Screen shot it as well for everyone,naw I come here for football not to argue with strangers like you do

And completley kill the mood off the threat because you don't talk football 

Your welcome to your opinion. Im happy to post on one account. Its obviously not the case all round.

I blame you more because you're an adult. The numbers guy probably isn't and his shenanigans should just be ignored.

How about you put him back on ignore (for real this time) and save everyone else from your petty little spat that is of no interest at all to the rest of us.  It's incredibly boring...and to think we are three days from a monumental Scotland game 

... I think it would be madness to empty Steve Clarke now. Days before a massive game, for crying out loud. 

This thread should probably be allowed to slide away into the depths of P&B hell, at least unless we don't win on Friday. 

Yes, I know that this comment is somewhat self-defeating, because it keeps the thread going. But I'll not be back in this particular farce after this and would strongly advise others to do the same. 

Absolute red neck stuff. 

Just now, Caledonian1 said:

How about you put him back on ignore (for real this time) and save everyone else from your petty little spat that is of no interest at all to the rest of us.  It's incredibly boring...and to think we are three days from a monumental Scotland game 

See if you actually have a look for yourself instead of writing what you think others want to hear. You will see I've not replied to one of his posts on here for a long long time not one, so im not sure why you think im keeping anything going.

Im absolutely not to blame for a guy talking to himself for 20 pages, so you can wind your neck in.

Go and have a click of my profile it tells you who is on ignore and who isn't, and I think for how long. Then come back 

Edited by BingMcCrosby