Jump to content

Time to go Steve Clarke


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Great result tonight.

Please explain what it has to do with expressing frustration at not scoring more goals against Moldova.

Thank you.

Was it Clarke’s  fault we didn’t score more?

Edited by RobbieD
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Great result tonight.

Please explain what it has to do with expressing frustration at not scoring more goals against Moldova.

Thank you.

Sorry, thought you were in the Clarke out camp - my mistake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

 

 

 

 

 

Where are you all now? let's see you weasel out you reactionary, shoot your load too soon little wankers 

I swear man, I now want him sacked just to see your level of meltdown.

If you care to look back a page or two, Ive said my piece and praised the tweaks Clarke made tonight.

Mind and dont spend all night howling at the moon though, the neighbours need some sleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I swear man, I now want him sacked just to see your level of meltdown.

If you care to look back a page or two, Ive said my piece and praised the tweaks Clarke made tonight.

Mind and dont spend all night howling at the moon though, the neighbours need some sleep.

From your posts you were melting down, I on the other hand don't meltdown, just get immense satisfaction taking the likes of you to task on your reactionary views/posts. 

Edited by 2426255
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Love it, Get it up all of you who wanted to "critically evaluate" Clarke

So we are not meant to "critically evaluate" the man with the most senior position in Scottish football?

The criticism was and is valid. Tonight was a step in the right direction. Pretty much everyone has said that.

So away and shove yer numbers up yer arse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

So we are not meant to "critically evaluate" the man with the most senior position in Scottish football?

The criticism was and is valid. Tonight was a step in the right direction. Pretty much everyone has said that.

So away and shove yer numbers up yer arse.

I hope you've learned a valuable lesson tonight Jacky, don't be so quick to judge. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2426255 said:

I never meltdown, just get immense satisfaction taking the likes of you to task on your reactionary views/posts. 

Yes, i reacted to several poor performances in a row. Yes, i reacted to what I believe was a decline in our teams set up, shape and overall performances over a period of several months.

If you want to happy clap, fine, you do you. 

If you want to use one good performance as a GIRFUY, cool man, enjoy your night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Yes, i reacted to several poor performances in a row. Yes, i reacted to what I believe was a decline in our teams set up, shape and overall performances over a period of several months.

You were a bit quick to judge, no?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BingMcCrosby said:

Srange that the angriest guys here are the two "winners".

Is there a minimum age to post on here? These guys come across very young 🤔

 

Wrong again Bing, I'd have thought Bing would be tired of being wrong - guess not. 🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 2426255 said:

 

 

 

 

 

Where are you all now? let's see you weasel out you reactionary, shoot your load too soon little wankers 

I'm right here. What I said still stands. His decisions were baffling at that point. It didn't work.

Clarke got it spot on in Austria and well done to him. He recognised what didn't work and corrected it.

As for bringing out all these quotes. You are a sad little individual. It's almost as if you are taking credit for the Scotland performance. Sad act.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I'm right here. What I said still stands. His decisions were baffling at that point. It didn't work.

Clarke got it spot on in Austria and well done to him. He recognised what didn't work and corrected it.

As for bringing out all these quotes. You are a sad little individual. It's almost as if you are taking credit for the Scotland performance. Sad act.

 

gallery-1483699021-screen-shot-2017-01-0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, velo army said:

Let's a'body stop responding to the wee try-hard. 

Thank you.

Good luck with that, because most of you drones can't accept you got it wrong. 🤭 🤫 Put me on ignore because that worked so well for your wee pal Bing. 😁

23 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I'm right here. What I said still stands. His decisions were baffling at that point. It didn't work.

Clarke got it spot on in Austria and well done to him. He recognised what didn't work and corrected it.

As for bringing out all these quotes. You are a sad little individual. It's almost as if you are taking credit for the Scotland performance. Sad act.

 

Baffling to a knee jerk reactionary like yourself. I just call the knee jerkers to task. It's not personal and it's a tough job but someone's got to do it. 😁 Even though my approach is very direct, rude and aggressive, some people on this forum seem to appreciate it.

Edited by 2426255
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...