Time to go Steve Clarke

10 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Come on, tell us what you meanย 

Cause to me it sounds like low key racism and Iโ€™d like you to clarifyย 

Ahahah jesus chroist.

As someone with Irish heritage you're telling me that me making a joke about you, a Scottish celtc fan with no Irish heritage is "low key racism"...ย 

Please tell me who I'm being racist towards by making a joke at your expense?ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

There's not a thing he could say that would be accepted by fans.

That's spot on. Because there is nothing he can say its was a fkn shambles start to finish.ย 

16 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Ahahah jesus chroist.

As someone with Irish heritage you're telling me that me making a joke about you, a Scottish celtc fan with no Irish heritage is "low key racism"...ย 

Please tell me who I'm being racist towards by making a joke at your expense?ย 

ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t have Irish heritage Iโ€™ve mentioned this several times in this forumย 

Then again it doesnโ€™t stop people like yourself telling me to โ€œgo homeโ€ (just a joke though thatโ€™s what they always say)

Nice to know I canโ€™t have a discussion about the national team without my Scottishness being questionedย 

Edited by Clown Job

Just now, Clown Job said:

I donโ€™t have Irish heritage Iโ€™ve mentioned this several times in this forumย 

Then again it doesnโ€™t stop people like yourself telling me to โ€œgo homeโ€ since people like me and not seen as real Scotsย 

When have i told you to go home?ย 

This is monumentally heads gone funny as I've already addressed as you say yourself your home is Scotland....

Man up and tell me who I was apparantly being racist against?

ย 

3 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

When have i told you to go home?ย 

This is monumentally heads gone funny as I've already addressed as you say yourself your home is Scotland....

Man up and tell me who I was apparantly being racist against?

ย 

I said people like you, and racist against people with a background like myselfย 

Itโ€™s tiresome and tedious having to defend my Scottishness.

Its not just a joke really, it never is with people like yourselfย 

17 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

So the manager is irrelevant?ย 

Or can he choose the wrong players in his chosen 11?

It seems you are putting up any argument you can to absolve a manager of any responsibility

No, I'm just saying that amateur tacticians on here saying he got his tactics wrong are putting to much of an emphasis on that.

1 minute ago, 2426255 said:

No, I'm just saying that amateur tacticians on here saying he got his tactics wrong are putting to much of an emphasis on that.

He struggles to coach a possession system. I don't think it's terribly controversial to say that.ย 

A counter-attacking system? Clarke's your man. Knows it inside-out.ย 

A possession style against a somewhat competent team that you're still clearly better than? He's not the guy.ย 

Quite a few decent suggestions for next manager already.

Herve Renard

Slaven Bilic (currently unemployed)

Marcelo Biesla (currentlyย  unemployed)

All guys with much superior track records to clarke, are they affordable. I dont know.

But there is positive options out there.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

He struggles to coach a possession system. I don't think it's terribly controversial to say that.ย 

A counter-attacking system? Clarke's your man. Knows it inside-out.ย 

A possession style against a somewhat competent team that you're still clearly better than? He's not the guy.ย 

Well the possession system looked fine in other games. It's because we lost. Check this out - Player taking responsibility. @afc_blockhead

Edited by 2426255

Just now, 2426255 said:

Well the possession system looked fine in other games. It's because we lost. Check this out - Player taking responsibility.

ย 

Iโ€™m not interested in checking out videos tbh. And itโ€™s not because we lost. Itโ€™s been true of Clarke his whole career.ย 

He can do one thing, and he can do that thing very well. That thing is to set up a team who are expected to get gubbed and coach them into getting a result.

His track record in other managerial situations is pretty ropey.ย 

Just now, G51 said:

Iโ€™m not interested in checking out videos tbh. And itโ€™s not because we lost. Itโ€™s been true of Clarke his whole career.ย 

He can do one thing, and he can do that thing very well. That thing is to set up a team who are expected to get gubbed and coach them into getting a result.

His track record in other managerial situations is pretty ropey.ย 

Right, I'll type it for you - hang on

We need to be more experienced than that, to settle us all down, to do what weโ€™ve worked on โ€“ to do what weโ€™ve practiced and that was the way that was going to hurt them, but we didnโ€™t do it. We started playing long balls which we didnโ€™t work on to a striker that was isolated which is completely the wrong thing to do.

Andy Robertson

https://twitter.com/ScotlandNT/status/1535710933837815809

ย 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Mate honestly donโ€™t worry about it, Iโ€™m away to my bed

you're no interested, you need to open that wee mind of yours lolย ๐Ÿคญย enjoy your night pal

Edited by 2426255