Time to go Steve Clarke

Just now, BingMcCrosby said:

Bizarre

As if you can come out with "we're all Scotland fans" now. You've been crowing for this for ages and you're quoting other c***s that make you feel vindicated.

Egotistical pish.

7 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Aye time up for Clarke 

They need to get over the Vogts experience and look foreign for a manager 

When Clarke does go I’d like to see us going for a non-Scottish manager.

The Scottish international football team have done little of note for as long as I’ve followed their fortunes. Even when they made it to tournaments they never got out the groups. Wales, Eire and Northern Ireland have all trumped that.

The type of Scotland manager the SFA employ is usually a dour b*****d with dour tactics. I want a happy foreign c**t. Only problem is the SFA are in charge of recruitment.

Let’s see what happens in Armenia.

49 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Our players don’t care. They perform for their clubs, but NEVER for Scotland. Its time the media started hounding them for their performances rather than hyping them up at every point.

As my earlier posts in this thread prove, I’ve never been behind Clarke, but managing these players at an international level must be a nightmare.

If the players won’t play for you, then you can’t be the manager. It’s as simple as that.

Just now, Estragon said:

As if you can come out with "we're all Scotland fans" now. You've been crowing for this for ages and you're quoting other c***s that make you feel vindicated.

Egotistical pish.

Im not sure who your are tbh and dont remember ever speaking to you.

I want scotland to win every game, you can accept that or not I dont care.

I think your upset at being wrong, dry your eyes and let's start discussing the future rather than the past.

If the players won’t play for you, then you can’t be the manager. It’s as simple as that.

I agree. Clarke isn’t the man to take us forward, but the players (at least the majority) don’t care about playing for Scotland, who can change that.

Just now, ZX1886 said:

I agree. Clarke isn’t the man to take us forward, but the players (at least the majority) don’t care about playing for Scotland, who can change that.

Give this pish a rest

On 07/06/2022 at 23:32, betting competition said:

Have you watched Czechs Croatia n Ukraine at Hampden never mind that apocalypse today. If you enjoy pathetic Scotland failures that we all saw coming carry on. Personally don't like it. Man is a clown

8 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

He’s not getting sacked, but arguably it should be a consideration after this. One of the worst performances and results in my lifetime.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Outplayed from start to finish and comfortably beaten by a team that had not won a game in yonks and had been struggling to score goals. Absolutely no redeeming factors in that performance. 

Give this pish a rest

What do you get from hyping these players? They don’t care, it’s that simple. A horrible job for any manager. I’ve never seen a Scotland squad so detestable in my lifetime.

Just now, ZX1886 said:

What do you get from hyping these players? They don’t care, it’s that simple. A horrible job for any manager. I’ve never seen a Scotland squad so detestable in my lifetime.

Where am I hyping them?

No one had any problems with players not caring until a couple of weeks ago. It’s a load of shite that gets trotted out whenever things aren’t going well.