Time to go Steve Clarke

Im more than happy to admit I got it wrong.

Now now, don't go denying 0800-massive-virgin his embarrassingly personal vandetta against you.

Edit: I'm typing vandetta, but it's coming out as vandetta.

Edit 2: edit 1 probably makes little sense

Just now, Gordopolis said:

Now now, don't go denying 0800-massive-virgin his embarrassingly personal vandetta against you.

Edit: I'm typing vandetta, but it's coming out as vandetta.

Edit 2: edit 1 probably makes little sense

🤣 some times love and hate can get twisted, the lads all mixed up.

2 hours ago, 2426255 said:

nah, it's more a reaction to his daft knee jerk reaction thread after the Euros and also his dirty attempts to worm away from what he said at the beginning of the thread which sticks in the throat a little so yeah it's with great pleasure I get to pull him up on this shit. 😂 I'm sure he is happy we won tonight, but let's face it bing is a dafty.

Let it be clear, Bing is coming across a lot better than you are in this scenario.

6 hours ago, 2426255 said:

nah, it's more a reaction to his daft knee jerk reaction thread after the Euros and also his dirty attempts to worm away from what he said at the beginning of the thread which sticks in the throat a little so yeah it's with great pleasure I get to pull him up on this shit. 😂 I'm sure he is happy we won tonight, but let's face it bing is a dafty.

I know what it's a reaction to. You've not exactly played this with subtlety.

However, people don't generally tell others to "get it up" themselves regarding a result they'll be pleased about.

If Bing is a Daftie, he's certainly not unrivalled.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know what it's a reaction to. You've not exactly played this with subtlety.

However, people don't generally tell others to "get it up" themselves regarding a result they'll be pleased about.

If Bing is a Daftie, he's certainly not unrivalled.

Yeah yeah, well if that's all you wanted to say you could have just said to me I was being an arse or better yet just downvote my original post instead of the Q&A. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Yeah yeah, well if that's all you wanted to say you could have just said to me I was being an arse or better yet just downvote my original post instead of the Q&A. :rolleyes:

Ok, you were being an arse.

I don't do a lot of downvoting.  I tend to reserve my red dots for the truly offensive. 

You're not that - just an arse.

7 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

🤣 some times love and hate can get twisted, the lads all mixed up.

I am indeed, just can't work out whether I should be a number or an accie, lol.

On 09/11/2021 at 11:13, BingMcCrosby said:

Its cringe, its embarrassing its this its that.

Facts are still there to see. 

Either hes quoted the exact same link and written the exact same sentence underneath. In some remarkable coincidence.

Or its the same poster switching accounts and made a mistake.

Theres been no other explanation offered, as their isnt one.

image.thumb.png.c2d24165b8d39156090020cdc92f7635.png

100% Dafty.

Edited by 2426255

6 hours ago, Scumjob said:

Numbers guy, get your heid wound in a bit.

This is a football forum, not a fued forum. Take that shit to pm.

In the most childish way imagineable: he started it. Firstly with this plane crash of a thread and secondly by accusing me of having multiple accounts. I'm just ripping the pish out him and getting great joy from it. :P 

I'll stop when the thread gets deleted and we can all move on or if I'm banned or if Bing stops posting garbage. Most likely being me getting banned as Bing will never delete this steaming pile of shit that is this thread and he won't stop posting crap either. 

Edited by 2426255

9 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Thanks but id rather not have a pm from him.

You've been rinsed over the last period so I can understand you not wanting to receive communications from me because it's been pretty embarrassing for you from start to finish. I'm finding it difficult to avoid ripping you after every post you write now, I'll try harder.

Edited by 2426255

On 13/11/2021 at 08:11, Scumjob said:

Numbers guy, get your heid wound in a bit.

This is a football forum, not a fued forum. Take that shit to pm.

Responses to this were basically:

"I don't want to speak to him".

And

"He started it".

FFS lads.

31 minutes ago, Scumjob said:

And

"He started it".

FFS lads.

Mate, if I can't have a protracted and nauseating public spat on P&B then where's left? 😥🎻

Edited by 2426255

15 minutes ago, BFTD said:

A whole page of answers to the numbers station.

I suppose it's a humanitarian service, like Meals on Wheels. Godspeed to you all.

Thank you all for your contribution to my thread. My rep is back under 100 so onwards and upwards.

Edited by 2426255

6 hours ago, Scumjob said:

And

"He started it".

FFS lads.

In fairness your doing more to keep any situation going than myself.

As I've mentioned quite a few times, I've had the guy on ignore for quite some time. Months even.

The guy posts after every post I make i can't see what he says, and I never reply. This is not a two way thing.

So other than completely ignore the poster which I have done. Could you kindly explain what it is you would like me to do.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

2 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

In fairness your doing more to keep any situation going than myself.

As I've mentioned quite a few times, I've had the guy on ignore for quite some time. Months even.

The guy posts after every post I make i can't see what he says, and I never reply. This is not a two way thing.

So other than completely ignore the poster which I have done. Could you kindly explain what it is you would like me to do.

Fair enough, carry on as you are then. 

14 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

In fairness, you could delete the thread. Just a thought.

Edited by 2426255