Time to go Steve Clarke

Just now, Anfield 1977 said:

I am sure I can't be the only one who finds this feud rather amusing. Please continue😀No need to delete anyone here.

😂 unfortunately for your entertainment my man, I won't be engaging. Hes obviously alot more time on his hands than me. And just repeats himself. Your welcome to step in tho 👍

On 25/09/2021 at 12:44, BingMcCrosby said:

😂 unfortunately for your entertainment my man, I won't be engaging. Hes obviously alot more time on his hands than me. And just repeats himself. Your welcome to step in tho 👍

Bing, you're not very good at ignoring me. You've put yourself in a tough spot where you've said you're ignoring me, but don't want me to have the run of your thread. I love getting the last word. 🤫

Edited by 2426255

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2021 at 09:08, BingMcCrosby said:

Hes already made a terrible start to the next qualifying. Its time we parted ways, hes never going to be a good manager for us.

Strachan when we went deserved to go, but he had the team playing better than this. Were going nowhere.

Shot your load too soon big man

🤦‍♂️😂

On 27/09/2021 at 08:14, 2426255 said:

Bing, you're not very good at ignoring me. You've put yourself in a tough spot where you've said you're ignoring me, but don't want me to have the run of your thread. I love getting the last word. 🤫

Zyzzyva.

On 23/06/2021 at 09:08, BingMcCrosby said:

Overall performances and results have been poor.

Hes already made a terrible start to the next qualifying. Its time we parted ways, hes never going to be a good manager for us.

Nothing against the guy, I want every scotland manager to succeed. But its been poor overall. It really has.

Strachan when we went deserved to go, but he had the team playing better than this. Were going nowhere.

Love to see it, what a great job Steve Clarke has done since he has been our manager! This thread didn't age very well. 😜 Are you man enough to admit you were wrong? 

2 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Indeed, f**k anyone with a different opinion on football 🙄

We all support the same team, get a grip Internet hard man.

This thread is a permanent reminder of what an arse you are.

11 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I would at least wait until Scotland have safely navigated the next two matches before rounding on those not convinced by Clarke. 

You boys are just dying to get the knives in if we fail - sad really.

On 23/06/2021 at 10:57, BingMcCrosby said:

So anyone who disagrees with your opinion has "lost the run of themselves, if they ever had it in the first place"

Calling into question peoples mental health because they disagree about football is pretty dire.

I see that Tom English has called Steve Clarke's mental health into question in this article. Dire stuff https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58861433

"The deadpan routine (he's actually got a deliciously dry sense of humour, but doesn't necessarily want it advertised) went out the window as he galloped away up the touchline in a moment of pure euphoria. When Clarke is losing the run of himself (if only momentarily) then you know that something special happened on Saturday night."

Incidentally, the first couple of pages of this thread are a great read. People suggesting we were already out of the World Cup when we were sitting second in the group and unbeaten. People being laughed at for thinking we could beat Austria and Israel.

16 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I would at least wait until Scotland have safely navigated the next two matches before rounding on those not convinced by Clarke. 

If scotland had lost or drawn last night or in Austria I wouldn't have came on here crowing about it.

But thats what some folk are like.

On 23/06/2021 at 17:01, Detournement said:

Drawing at home to Israel in the group and the post Belgrade shambles in the Nations League have already ruined the World Cup campaign.

I read some stats firm give us a 7% chance of qualifying. 

What do the stats firm reckon now?

36 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

If scotland had lost or drawn last night or in Austria I wouldn't have came on here crowing about it.

But thats what some folk are like.

Don't talk shite, you authored this thread. If you can't take criticism for getting it wrong then why are you doling it out when Steve Clarke gets it wrong? 

On 23/06/2021 at 09:58, BingMcCrosby said:

We have already made a poor start, we can't win games. Dont look like beating anyone but the minnows. Whats the point in writing off yet another campaign. And probably half of the next euro qualifying by the time we get round to it.

On 23/06/2021 at 10:18, George Parr said:

Agree with all of this except the bit about running close on the World Cup qualifiers. I think we've fucked that.

On 23/06/2021 at 10:41, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

You’re living in dreamland if you think we’ll get second. Ukraine are actually a decent side who we wouldn’t beat. We can’t even beat fucking Israel. Honestly I agree that there have been positives to Steve Clarke’s tenure but in the majority of games we’ve still been woeful.

Living in dreamland. 😂