Young players ready to step up

2 hours ago, General dissaray said:

John McGinn in style a guy that can sit or play box to box he is very good something we miss because we haven't a lot off quality holding midfielders coming through 

Athletic strong and comfortable on the ball not scared off a tackle he will do well in England they already love him 

https://members.boardhost.com/lutonoutlaws/msg/1636227780.html

You really are an utter embarrassment to yourself. Stop spouting your ill informed nonsense all over this forum. You're a fool.

Edited by red23

25 minutes ago, red23 said:

https://members.boardhost.com/lutonoutlaws/msg/1636227780.html

You really are an utter embarrassment to yourself. Stop spouting your ill informed nonsense all over this forum. You're a fool.

Really did you actually read the thread the majority are defending him and saying it's his first game back from injury and done quite well

Embarrassing would be making personal attacks on strangers on the Internet,something that you manage to do really well 

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Really did you actually read the thread the majority are defending him and saying it's his first game back from injury and done quite well

Embarrassing would be making personal attacks on strangers on the Internet,something that you manage to do really well 

You are on a forum pretending you know what you are talking about, making stuff up and completely misinforming people with your garbage. When you are caught out you try defend the indefensible. That's the real embarrassment. 

Edited by red23

2 minutes ago, red23 said:

You are on a forum pretending you know what you are talking about, making stuff up and completely misinforming people with your garbage. That's the real embarrassment. 

Plenty off articles out there that liken Allan Campbell to John McGinn

I aren't pretending anything its clear as day Alan Campbell will end up playing for Scotland he is only 22 going on 23

Why are you being abusive to me just cos Random Guy done it do you think it's acceptable?

3 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

no, why did you lie and say luton town fans are loving him so far?

posting a completely unrelated video just shows you desperate you are to save face from the utter shocker you just had.

Edited by red23

5 minutes ago, red23 said:

no, why did you lie and say luton town fans are loving him so far?

posting a completely unrelated video just shows you desperate you are to save face from the utter shocker you just had.

One fan made that thread you posted more fans defended Campbell 

And it isn't unrelated your saying that I don't know what I'm talking about 

Yet if you listen to it the guy basically likens him to John McGinn 

Also Lasley said same thing to numerous times all easilly found if you can be bothered 

Have a nice night pal

6 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

One fan made that thread you posted more fans defended Campbell 

And it isn't unrelated your saying that I don't know what I'm talking about 

Yet if you listen to it the guy at the end basically likens him to John McGinn and both believe he is a future Scotland international that could potentially play in the English Premier 

Also Lasley said same thing to numerous times all easilly found if you can be bothered 

Have a nice night pal

I like Allan Campbell, but hes nowhere near good enough on the ball to go higher than the Championship down south, and I doubt he'll ever be good enough to be a regular in Scotland squads.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I like Allan Campbell, but hes nowhere near good enough on the ball to go higher than the Championship down south, and I doubt he'll ever be good enough to be a regular in Scotland squads.

Campbell hasn't even been down there a season,and your making those kind of predictions 

Our midfield is the hardest place to get into but look at how many 29 year olds we have 

Campbell will break into the squad when they retire in a couple off seasons 

Whole career is in front off him unlike them 

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s two. We have two 29 year old midfielders in the squad - Kenny McLean and Stuart Armstrong. Neither of them are first choice.

I like Allan Campbell, he’s a good player, and I think he’ll get caps, but I doubt he’ll be a long term regular for us. 

Ryan Jack is 29 as well who would be in the squad if he wasn't injured,anybody looking at it would see that Campbell is the most obvious choice to replace him when the time comes 

I think there is a vacancy in midfield, we have sitting midfielders who are good on the ball and box to box midfielders but I think we lack a destroyer or someone who can do that role outside of Jack who as mentioned is injured.

I don't really know who that player could be though or whether we need an out and out defensive midfielder in the current formation.

I don't think there is much call for a dedicated shitkicker in modern football but someone who can dominate the midfield with a combination of cutting out passes, a man marking job and the odd crunching tackle can be useful against certain teams who channel a lot of play through an advanced playmaker etc.