Lowland League 2021-22 General Chat

FairWeatherFan

4 minutes ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

THEY USED TO COME UP ON THE NORMAL FOOTBALL RESULTS/FIXTURES PAGE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO INTO VARIOUS SEPERATE WEB " SUB PAGES "

Go to BBC sport, click football, results fixture, in teams & competitions enter low & up it pops you get the results click fixtures and there they are. 

9 hours ago, Ginaro said:

tbh not sure the EOS twitter is a great example either - they've gone to the other extreme of basically just retweeting almost everything the clubs post and all the things they are tagged in. Could be improved with some fixtures/results graphics after each matchday, though I know the person who does it can't do those. But even some screenshots of the website and a link would make it better.

If one goes up from the WOS (and no one comes down from the LL) then it's only 6 who will get relegated from the Premier ;)

I had to unfollow the WOS because they were doing that too.

Go to BBC sport, click football, results fixture, in teams & competitions enter low & up it pops you get the results click fixtures and there they are. 

Yeah, do all that to then be hit with a page full of half truths and total lies. Sign me up.

On 20/07/2021 at 15:45, MAC THE KNIFE said:

THEY USED TO COME UP ON THE NORMAL FOOTBALL RESULTS/FIXTURES PAGE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO INTO VARIOUS SEPERATE WEB " SUB PAGES "

They are back on the main results/fixtures page tonight Mac - seems like they finally listened to you.

I had to unfollow the WOS because they were doing that too.
A actually don't mind the eos doing it because it gives smaller teams with not that many followers the chance to get out there. Many friendlies had ground hoppers at them because the eos tweeted the fixture a believe

What teams in the Lowland League can however unlikely be relegated to West, East and South leagues. Where would each one go if relegated?

Is it only Cumbernauld Colts and East Kilbride that can go down to West?

What about Caledonian Braves and Broomhill?

Genuine question to work out likelihood of 8 teams relegated in West Premiership [emoji23]

21 minutes ago, Shannon said:

What teams in the Lowland League can however unlikely be relegated to West, East and South leagues. Where would each one go if relegated?

Is it only Cumbernauld Colts and East Kilbride that can go down to West?

What about Caledonian Braves and Broomhill?

Genuine question to work out likelihood of 8 teams relegated in West Premiership emoji23.png

If I remember right after asking last year it was Cumbernauld Colts, East Kilbride, Caledonian Braves to the West. Dalbeattie Star and Gretna 2008 to the South, everyone else to the East (even Broomhill/thenBSC).

Not sure if that still stands but there's been no obvious reason to change it.

1 hour ago, Shannon said:

Genuine question to work out likelihood of 8 teams relegated in West Premiership emoji23.png

Best hoping that Talbot or Darvel win WoSFL Premier then play-off and hope VofL get relegated so only 6 get relegated. (That's how I understand it).

17 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Best hoping that Talbot or Darvel win WoSFL Premier then play-off and hope VofL get relegated so only 6 get relegated. (That's how I understand it).

I reckon Edinburgh Uni might give Vale a run for the relegation spot. 

Can see the rage as Vale remain in the LL for another season :lol:

Edited by newcastle broon

15 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

I reckon Edinburgh Uni might give Vale a run for the relegation spot. 

I have nothing against VofL - it was just laziness using them as an example as they were bottom and I never looked to see who else was down there.

39 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Wait for LL Champion promoted and Elgin or Forfar relegated to the Highland League as Club 42. Which would mean 18th place VoL getting saved from relegation 🤣🤣🤣

EDIT:

Is that what people were talking about when it comes to more media exposure?

Edited by FairWeatherFan

2 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

I have nothing against VofL - it was just laziness using them as an example as they were bottom and I never looked to see who else was down there.

Not laziness at all bud theyve been bottom for last couple seasons and some on here get in a rage that they're still in the league. They're probably favourites to go down but Edinburgh University were catchable when the league stopped last time and have had a poor start this season. 

When the 2 meet it could prove pivotal for the season. :thumsup2

7 hours ago, Shannon said:

Given the early running and previous season form I think that scenario has almost no chance of occurring as no west team will be finishing bottom or second bottom in the LL.

The more important issue for whoever ends up 14th in the WOSFL Premier Division is whether a west club wins the LL play-off and gets promoted, which will give 14th a reprieve (so only 6 relegated).

Not laziness at all bud theyve been bottom for last couple seasons and some on here get in a rage that they're still in the league. They're probably favourites to go down but Edinburgh University were catchable when the league stopped last time and have had a poor start this season. 
When the 2 meet it could prove pivotal for the season. :thumsup2
After their Sevco BSC tweet I want them to stay up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]