G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

20 hours ago, Lex said:

Bit of showboating by the Norwegians. This isn’t even a contest, amazing gulf in quality between the sides.

It's crazy how much better their players are than Celtic's.  Just a level above everywhere on the park.

Just now, TheScarf said:

It's crazy how much better their players are than Celtic's.  Just a level above everywhere on the park.

Could see it at CP last week, the way they just knocked the ball about at the back, we couldn’t get near them. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Could see it at CP last week, the way they just knocked the ball about at the back, we couldn’t get near them. 

It just shows that you don't need to spend crazy wages to be a good side.  Superb footballers all doing their jobs given to them by a superb coach.  These fuckers hit Roma for 6, they're clearly very, very good.

22 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You think Celtic fans don’t ask questions of the board? 😂😂😂😂 

The Celtic board don’t give a f**k about Europe they proved that when they wouldn’t back Rodgers however it never really was the priority this year. Pretty much every Celtic fan would much rather us see us rebuild and take back the league and then worry about doing better in Europe

A couple of weeks ago Celtic and their fans were talking about winning it. Arrogance as usual is their undoing.

Why are the fans praising rangers who claim to support another team also the same ones who said that Barca were crap when Celtic beat them and that this is the greatest ever dortumund team. Seems to me non rangers supporters are quite happy to support rangers in Europe but not Celtic. Celtic are more scottish than rangers so realty should be the other way around but seems Scotland in 2022 still has an irrational hatred of Irish people. 

6 minutes ago, Celticfan67 said:

Why are the fans praising rangers who claim to support another team also the same ones who said that Barca were crap when Celtic beat them and that this is the greatest ever dortumund team. Seems to me non rangers supporters are quite happy to support rangers in Europe but not Celtic. Celtic are more scottish than rangers so realty should be the other way around but seems Scotland in 2022 still has an irrational hatred of Irish people. 

FB_IMG_1468862930981.jpg.3df8e15532da795

11 minutes ago, Celticfan67 said:

Cracking first post.  Paranoid, grammatically poor and playing the victim card.  You'll fit in perfectly with the other Celtic fans.

13 minutes ago, Celticfan67 said:

Seems to me non rangers supporters are quite happy to support rangers in Europe but not Celtic. Celtic are more scottish than rangers so realty should be the other way around but seems Scotland in 2022 still has an irrational hatred of Irish people. 

OK own up. This simply has to be a wind up. 

48 minutes ago, well_said said:

A couple of weeks ago Celtic and their fans were talking about winning it. Arrogance as usual is their undoing.

This!!

Im sure I saw one of their players claiming they were aiming to win this. A week later after a humiliating hammering at home by a team who haven’t played in months and who have sold their best players in last transfer window it was never a priority 😂😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Celticfan67 said:

Celtic are more scottish than rangers so realty should be the other way around but seems Scotland in 2022 still has an irrational hatred of Irish people. 

Why would people hate Celtic for being Irish if you just said they were Scottish?

1 hour ago, Celticfan67 said:

Whenever they get knocked out we'll all have a good laugh at them, too.

9 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

Did Strachan's stint as manager not begin with getting cuffed in Europe !

It seems agreed Celtic have ( recently ) acquired some really good players to add to MacGregor , Rogic so the should get some time to gel

Given the amount of time the manager has been in, the amount of signings and the shit show he was left with, I’ll happily take getting knocked out of the worst uefa comp since the cup winners cup to concentrate on the league run in. 

19 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Given the amount of time the manager has been in, the amount of signings and the shit show he was left with, I’ll happily take getting knocked out of the worst uefa comp since the cup winners cup to concentrate on the league run in. 

Here was me thinking he’d taken over a club that’d won 14 of the last 20 league title including 9 of the last 10 and finished 2nd last season as well as being able to spend an amount of money on new signings that far outweighed any other team in the league ? Oh well, I must be mistaken.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Here was me thinking he’d taken over a club that’d won 14 of the last 20 league title including 9 of the last 10 and finished 2nd last season as well as being able to spend an amount of money on new signings that far outweighed any other team in the league ? Oh well, I must be mistaken.

All very well and good however can you remind me what happened the season prior which would be the most relevant season as to where Ange had to build from?