G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

26 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Celtic moan and moan about other Scottish teams not helping them progress and then they go and risk bombing the coefficient further by playing their reserves.

Bit of melodrama there. Coefficient won’t bomb by us playing reserves we just won’t gain anymore coefficient points than the 7 we already have however the overall coefficient for Scottish football will go up now the groups are concluded. Should put us at 4.900 for this season which will put us up to 33.900 and closer to Austria

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Celtic moan and moan about other Scottish teams not helping them progress and then they go and risk bombing the coefficient further by playing their reserves.

Can you give me some examples of Celtic moaning and moaning about other Scottish team? And I don’t mean random people on Twitter 

So should we play our reserves in the league instead?

The game is a dead rubber, and honestly it sounds like you’re complaining for the sake of complaining 

Edit: It kinda reminds me of the people who moan about our fans celebrating a win too much. 

Edited by Clown Job