G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Excellent win. But I wish we could just be a bit more defensive when we get a lead. We are trying to score goals at corners when we were down to ten men at a corner and trying to counter attack in the last 5 minutes! Just slow the game down!

26 minutes ago, atfccfc said:

Excellent win. But I wish we could just be a bit more defensive when we get a lead. We are trying to score goals at corners when we were down to ten men at a corner and trying to counter attack in the last 5 minutes! Just slow the game down!

Big Ange says no !

11 hours ago, atfccfc said:

Welsh was ok, not great not bad either

I'm going to Leverkusen hopefully the Germans let us in, we need a point to have a chance of getting through.
Monchengladbach pumped us at home a few years ago and we went to Germany and got a 1-1 with a McGregor sitter to win the game.
Leverkusen are a clinical and slick team,it's the hope that kills you.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll actually be at this one, been invited by a Celtic friend with tickets in the home end. 

For anyone going, I thoroughly recommend just drinking in Cologne beforehand and getting the train to Leverkusen with a couple of beers for that and the walk to the ground. There's nothing in Leverkusen. 

CHRIS SUTTON has been red-carded AGAIN from appearing at Ibrox for broadcaster BT Sport.

The Celtic icon was due to appear at the home of Rangers as part of Thursday’s Europa League action as the Scottish Champions take on Sparta Prague.

But he’ll now take his seat at an EMPTY Celtic Park in the latest twist in an ongoing spat over the former Hoops star who is famed for his outspoken views on the game.

Rangers host Sparta in a 7.45pm kick-off but the TV crew will be based at Parkhead despite the Hoops playing away to Bayer Leverkusen in an earlier fixture.

The broadcaster would normally be in attendance at the live home game but BT bosses made a last-minute switch when Gers blackballed Sutton.

Last night a source said: “It’s going to look pretty strange when they’re analysing the game from an empty stadium.

“But Chris Sutton is a valued member of the BT Sport team so when Gers told them he wasn’t welcome they didn’t hesitate to change their plans.

“There was no way they would leave Chris.”

In September Gers chiefs informed BT of a decision to refuse entry to pundits Sutton and former Celtic boss Neil Lennon due to security concerns.

Last night a BT Sport spokeswoman said: “This Thursday BT Sport will present the live UEFA Europa League Celtic and Rangers matches back to back on BT Sport 3HD from an empty Celtic Park.

“We would have preferred to have kept our presentation team together at Ibrox but unfortunately this has not been made possible.”