G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

So I'll own up I thought AZ would have too much for Celtic and predicted 2-2. In a lot of ways, that could easily have been the score, and this wasn't that different from the hearts game.

Good going forward, but still questions at the back. 

Having said that, they do seem to be a bit better at the back, and in particular Hart seems to have made a difference.  Still think that will be a hard ask to keep AZ out in Holland and AZ are likely to be a bit more match sharp by then

Happy with that , we had a bit of luck but you make your luck at times through effort. 

Early days still. Starfelt makes mistakes but i think just needs games hes just arrived. Welsh passing needs to improve but i think he will improve a lot given time snd experience. They were closing us down and putting pressure in defence , they will learn a lot playing games like that. I thought Ralston was very good tonight.  2 new full backs will step this team up a level. 

i think we will need to score over there, i cant see them missing chances again but i think we can score

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Can't believe nobody has mention Taylor.  He was honking, I don't think he found a Celtic player with one pass the whole game.

He's terrible.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Griffiths was sexting children and still got a chance so f**k knows what Bolingoli must be doing for Taylor to still be starting every game, totally out of his depth.

My word.