G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

My head's in a spin trying to keep up with the 'Celtic family's' take on Mr Lennon.  Use to be that the mildest bit of criticism of Neil would lead you to be accused of being a hysterical anti-Catholic bigot who had such a problem with Irish people that you'd throw your daughter down the stairs (providing you didn't live in a bungalow) if she brought home someone called Seamus. Now if you try and send a little compliment or two Mr Lennon's way you're a 'moonhowler'. Come on bhoys , a wee bit of consistency please. 

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Celtic fans handed 'best in the world' tag by Real Madrid admirers

CELTIC fans have been hailed as "the best in the world" by Spanish onlookers following their appearance at the Bernabeu last night.

It may not have been a party on the field for the Hoops, as Ange Postecoglou's men were comfortably beaten 5-1 by the kings of Europe. 

However, in the stands, the Celtic faithful were in full voice throughout despite the heavy loss.

Celtic supporters waited inside the ground for some while after full-time, as they took in the iconic stadium.

As they exited the ground, though, they remained in fine voice, signing their version of 'Bella Ciao

As the large portion of the Celtic fans kept their party going, one Spanish observer told a fan that the Hoops' travelling support are among the best in the world.

47 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic fans handed 'best in the world' tag by Real Madrid admirers

CELTIC fans have been hailed as "the best in the world" by Spanish onlookers following their appearance at the Bernabeu last night.

It may not have been a party on the field for the Hoops, as Ange Postecoglou's men were comfortably beaten 5-1 by the kings of Europe. 

However, in the stands, the Celtic faithful were in full voice throughout despite the heavy loss.

Celtic supporters waited inside the ground for some while after full-time, as they took in the iconic stadium.

As they exited the ground, though, they remained in fine voice, signing their version of 'Bella Ciao

As the large portion of the Celtic fans kept their party going, one Spanish observer told a fan that the Hoops' travelling support are among the best in the world.

Ok I’m confused 

19 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Celtic did ok when you factor in the massive difference in budgets with the big boys. Hopefully it’s Europa next year and half a chance of a few wins emoji1303.png

You'll need a new manager for that. And it may well be happening. According to Hugh Keevins,  "talks between Neil Lennon and the Celtic board are 'at an advanced stage' for the ex-Parkhead favourite to return in a 'European Consultancy' role, which will in effect have Lennon taking charge of the team in European competition freeing up Postegoclu to focus 'laser like' on securing a domestic double treble." 

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

You'll need a new manager for that. And it may well be happening. According to Hugh Keevins,  "talks between Neil Lennon and the Celtic board are 'at an advanced stage' for the ex-Parkhead favourite to return in a 'European Consultancy' role, which will in effect have Lennon taking charge of the team in European competition freeing up Postegoclu to focus 'laser like' on securing a domestic double treble." 

You’ll??  

According to Hugh Keevins!!  

lennon. 

UbpPvSS.gif

Edited by Drew Brees

Don’t talk utter shite, what an absolute fantasist you are 😂 Neil Lennon won’t be back at Celtic in any capacity and there is NO manager anywhere that will have his decision making undermined on team selection especially one as principled as Ange Postecoglou nor are Celtic in the habit or ever been in the habit of changing managers based on European performances.

If you know the history and all that and clearly you don’t, nor do you seem to the know the present and certainly not the future 

Edited by Jinky67

Holy Cow !! I think I've been trolled by a 'HughKeevinsalike'. More fool me but it just seemed so believable, so logical .

And of course it's not as if Hugh Keevins has any kind of track record of telling lies about the Old Firm. A thousand aplogies. Oh well, European humiliation again for Celtic next season then. Could have been so different. Neil at Lennoxtown in the week of Bayern coming to Celtic Park, cracking open a case of Magners and belting out a verse or two of 'The Merry Ploughboy' while organising the bus and how to park it. Never mind, we can but dream.

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Holy Cow !! I think I've been trolled by a 'HughKeevinsalike'. More fool me but it just seemed so believable, so logical .

And of course it's not as if Hugh Keevins has any kind of track record of telling lies about the Old Firm. A thousand aplogies. Oh well, European humiliation again for Celtic next season then. Could have been so different. Neil at Lennoxtown in the week of Bayern coming to Celtic Park, cracking open a case of Magners and belting out a verse or two of 'The Merry Ploughboy' while organising the bus and how to park it. Never mind, we can but dream.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

On 03/11/2022 at 13:22, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Glad to hear it pal. So might want to suggest your mate Postecoglu (Ange to you), gets the once over.

He looks like he’s carrying a fair bit of timber.

I get to call him “Angie” as he passed me in a car once :wub: