G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

On 04/11/2022 at 10:50, Jinky67 said:

Celtic in the habit or ever been in the habit of changing managers based on European performances.

It's poor and disappointing in Europe this season,we should be at least be looking at 3rd in that group.
For me there is not much difference between Shakhtar and RB Leipzig to Leverkusen and Real Betis.
It's easy to say Neil Lennon topped a group beat Lazio away and took the scalp of Barcelona,Rodgers and Ange can't claim that.
The absence of CCV,McGregor and Jota in some games no doubt makes Celtic a better team but Ange leaving Forrest out when hes talking about experience at this level is questionable.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

23 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I get to call him “Angie” as he passed me in a car once :wub:

Funnily enough this subject came up at the AGM when an old guy addressed him as Mr Postecoglou. He replied “First of all Mr Postecoglou was my Father” gave the old guy a big smile and then says “I am Ange or Big Ange” 🤣👏👏🍀

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Look at this Celtic fans comment after one of their supporters got hit in the head by a Spanish polis in an “unprovoked attack”

2140D6A3-BED3-4E0C-9F1A-E1367F21FDF1.jpeg

I'm sure that was foremost in the minds of the Spanish police...

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Funnily enough this subject came up at the AGM when an old guy addressed him as Mr Postecoglou. He replied “First of all Mr Postecoglou was my Father” gave the old guy a big smile and then says “I am Ange or Big Ange” 🤣👏👏🍀

I love him like a father/older brother/uncle. 

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It works both ways without giving Ange an excuse M8.

What am I missing here, I thought it was a typo, you actually think Celtic are better without CCV, mcgregor and jota?? 

Edited by Drew Brees

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

What am I missing here, I thought it was a typo, you actually Celtic are better without CCV, mcgregor and jota?? 

Maybe that's wcw in that photo from Madrid...

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

What am I missing here, I thought it was a typo, you actually think Celtic are better without CCV, mcgregor and jota?? 

No M8, the point i was making was Ange doesnae believe in a starting 11,the concept of whether the game was a dead rubber or not hes wanting his squad to be experienced at this level.
Hes became a bit of a tinker man, with the amount of games Celtic play in a season.

• 9 months later...