G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Celtic's aggregates aren't quite as hilarious as Deadco's, but still 😂

Celtic 1-8 Real Madrid 

Celtic 2-2 Shakhtar Donetsk 

Celtic 1-5 RB Leipzig 

Marvellous 😂

For reference's sake, here are Celtic's Round 1 and 2 aggregates from last season's Premiership.

Hearts 2-2

Dundee 10-2

St Mirren 6-0

Rangers 3-1

Ross County 5-1

Livingston 0-1 😀

Dundee United 4-1

Aberdeen 4-2

Motherwell 3-0

St Johnstone 5-1

Hibs 5-1

So, compared to the good teams in the CL, Celtic are somewhere between a Ross County and a Dundee.

Edited by VincentGuerin

12 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Jota actually celebrating as if that goal mattered

He took his goal well and tbh from what I’ve seen of him if he can stay fit he’s far too good for this Celtic team. He’s a very talented player.

Although that goal didn’t matter in this game, scouts will watching and they’ll have seen it.

He’s nearly 24 and although he’s made the 55 man training squad he’ll probably not go to Qatar but will likely get a taste for full international football now.

Celtic are out of Europe and I’d expect after playing 7 months vs Scottish opposition he’ll want to move on a test himself.

I'm a Scottish football supporter and I want all our sides to do well. I want them to win and I want to see our coefficient ranking improve. This season has been a sobering experience though. I know Rangers have received some terrible stick globally given their record breaking champions league performance but at least Rangers have performed well in the 4 seasons before this culminating in a European final no less. Celtic on the other hand are just crap. Every single year almost. And its not a few years they are rubbish. We are talking decades. Plural. It actually beggars belief how bad Celtic are in Europe and to be honest I don't think they should be allowed to compete in European competition for at least 10 years. They are the biggest joke in European football now.

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He took his goal well and tbh from what I’ve seen of him if he can stay fit he’s far too good for this Celtic team. He’s a very talented player.

Although that goal didn’t matter in this game, scouts will watching and they’ll have seen it.

He’s nearly 24 and although he’s made the 55 man training squad he’ll probably not go to Qatar but will likely get a taste for full international football now.

Celtic are out of Europe and I’d expect after playing 7 months vs Scottish opposition he’ll want to move on a test himself.

He won't be staying 

4 minutes ago, FredFlintsone said:

I'm a Scottish football supporter and I want all our sides to do well. I want them to win and I want to see our coefficient ranking improve. This season has been a sobering experience though. I know Rangers have received some terrible stick globally given their record breaking champions league performance but at least Rangers have performed well in the 4 seasons before this culminating in a European final no less. Celtic on the other hand are just crap. Every single year almost. And its not a few years they are rubbish. We are talking decades. Plural. It actually beggars belief how bad Celtic are in Europe and to be honest I don't think they should be allowed to compete in European competition for at least 10 years. They are the biggest joke in European football now.

Scottish football supporter 😂

Think you may have outed yourself pal 😉

11 minutes ago, FredFlintsone said:

Hi Kenny. All set for Sportsound on Saturday?

It was miles better with Richard Gordon.

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And if he goes he goes for plenty considering the length of contract which is the way it should be. 

Your only hope is, given he’s already left a team that play regularly in the CL Group stages for Scottish football then he might not fancy the challenge of a better league.

He might be happy here.

9 minutes ago, FredFlintsone said:

They're both crap in the context of that competition.

If you really support Scottish football, you should hope that they fail to even reach this stage in future, while lamenting that despite performing this pitifully, being there makes them the kind of money our other sides can't dream of.

They're both crap in the context of that competition.
If you really support Scottish football, you should hope that they fail to even reach this stage in future, while lamenting that despite performing this pitifully, being there makes them the kind of money our other sides can't dream of.

Still fighting the good fight Monkey and plotting the downfall of Glasgows gruesome twosome for the benefit of our game I see.

Good on ya!

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Your only hope is, given he’s already left a team that play regularly in the CL Group stages for Scottish football then he might not fancy the challenge of a better league.

He might be happy here.

He leaves we profit massively, he stays we get to keep a quality player. Unsure where the L is here?