G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Energy and endeavour lhads, energy and endeavour. 

We are still having a go at them and pressing way too high considering the score.  Not doing it very well but we are having a go 

Ironic you having a pop though 😂

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Sutton "Madrid they always find a way"

Aye tonight the way has been a stroll in the park without breaking a sweat.

5-0. We are getting to Rangers levels of pumpings here.

Personally I'd say any Scottish team against Madrid or any of the super rich clubs can be excused. 

It's pretty much impossible to compete. 

And yes, I know it's reversed in Scotland for the OF. It's just being realistic. 

This is just beautiful to watch. Especially as I have Madrid at -1 -2 -3 and -4…….

Celtic will no doubt score 5 v us next midweek but the gulf in class between Real Madrid and Celtic is quite something.

Celtic have had a go to be fair and should have had a couple of goals themselves but I mean Madrid make football look effortless 😍

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We are still having a go at them and pressing way too high considering the score.  Not doing it very well but we are having a go 

Ironic you having a pop though 😂

Do you really believe Celtic have had a good CL campaign? 

In a group with a Shaktar team that's lost at least 7 Brazilians and can't play at home, Leipzig who are performing worse this season than last and were beaten by Rangers? 

Any defeat against Madrid is excusable. 

1 minute ago, Renfrewblue said:

In a group with a Shaktar team that's lost at least 7 Brazilians and can't play at home, Leipzig who are performing worse this season than last and were beaten by Rangers? 

I enjoyed the 1st half of the 1st game….. stop. 

1 minute ago, Renfrewblue said:

This Leipzig team have also beaten this Real team last week and aren’t the same as the one who beat Rangers hence why they changed the manager so if we use that logic does that mean Rangers are capable of beating Real? 🤔Shakthar results were disappointing we should have won both of those games, the Leipzig game at home also one where we squandered a lot of chances