G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

No, it’s absolutely nothing to do with that - it’s because Real fans are shit.

Absolute rubbish.

Whether you loath or love Celtic (I am very much the former) there is no denying that Celtic Park is an iconic stadium of European football. Big European nights at Celtic Park are well known across Europe for their great atmospheres and any true football supporter knows this. To say otherwise suggests you are simply blinded by hate.

You’re wrapped up in the tv love-in where every comment is about how special Celtic park is on a European night.

Of course it’s a good atmosphere, as ibrox seemed to be last season as well, so no hate here, but its not as if every other ground in Europe isn’t buzzing for a European match against one of the big guns.  You really think Galatasary, Marseille, Seville, Feyenoord, Porto at home to Barca or Real Madrid aren’t similar? 

If you genuinely want to believe fans all over Europe list Celtic park as one of the main grounds they want to visit then carry on.

20 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

What is it then?

At the time I saw 2 plastic bottles and a lighter/vape thrown on, which, apparently, you can do if you’re an ultra. But looking at this pic not sure if it’s a plastic bottle or a sausage roll, def not a banana. 

25EB7841-FEDB-4E05-B7A0-6E44FEE03094.jpeg

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You disagree, Granda of the bold Jack? 

There's no fooling you, henpecked Henry.

Maybe I do, maybe I don't, just thought I'd keep the traffic up on the thread, tbqhwy.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

There's no fooling you, henpecked Henry.

Maybe I do, maybe I don't, just thought I'd keep the traffic up on the thread, tbqhwy.

Well maybe you do, maybe you don’t isn’t very clear at all Granda. So in essence, you are indeed fooling me. And yourself by the sounds of it.

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Well maybe you do, maybe you don’t isn’t very clear at all Granda. So in essence, you are indeed fooling me. And yourself by the sounds of it.

You can fool some of the Celtic fans all of the time, and all of the Celtic fans some of the time, but you can't pull the wool over the eyes of a sheepshagger any of the time.

Back to the matter in hand - Charismatic atmospheric team 0 Royal Spanish team playing at half pace 3. 

5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

At the time I saw 2 plastic bottles and a lighter/vape thrown on, which, apparently, you can do if you’re an ultra. But looking at this pic not sure if it’s a plastic bottle or a sausage roll, def not a banana. 

25EB7841-FEDB-4E05-B7A0-6E44FEE03094.jpeg

You're right. The banana wasn't that close to the corner flag so goodness knows what that is. A squashed Lucozade bottle maybe. The banana was thrown further away.

20 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

You're right. The banana wasn't that close to the corner flag so goodness knows what that is. A squashed Lucozade bottle maybe. The banana was thrown further away.

There wasn’t a banana. If there was a banana I feel there would have been a lot more evidence than a fuzzy one-angle still from the tele. 

Edited by Drew Brees