G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

3 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

5-1 on aggregate. 

Haven't won a European knockout game since 2004. 

Genuinely embarrassing for a club like Celtic. 

Can only compete and succeed when they have the financial upper hand. If I was a Celtic fan I'd be asking questions. 

You think Celtic fans don’t ask questions of the board? 😂😂😂😂 

The Celtic board don’t give a f**k about Europe they proved that when they wouldn’t back Rodgers however it never really was the priority this year. Pretty much every Celtic fan would much rather us see us rebuild and take back the league and then worry about doing better in Europe

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

I don't know how intelligent the fan base are. 

They seem to think going unbeaten against teams who operate on about a 10th of their budget and more, is some sort of Herculean achievement...

So, please forgive me, my impressions aren't great. 

Oh, also. Get it up you? 

Yeah, that's it. 

Sit on that and swivel. 

Mon the Bodo!

I guess you don’t get much enjoyment throughout a season so I’ll let you have that one.

Just now, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Really? A league you've won umpteen times in the last decade? Haven't won a knockout euro tie since 2004...f**k me. You haven't won a knockout euro tie since I was 9 year al min! Won about 20 leagues since then. 

We have had plenty of great results in Europe in the past 20 years bud. This narrative of not winning a knockout tie whilst not ideal isn’t the be all and end all. And don’t forget if we don’t win the leagues we don’t get entry into these competitions.

I would think though you would have bigger issues to worry about. How have you done in Europe in the past 20 years?

2 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

How long until it's everyone else's fault? Is that click ticking? 

Some pro Celtic mouth breather will be preparing his Record column tomorrow saying the rest of the league pure need to shape up, byraway. 

If Bodo can do this what’s stopping Aberdeen? You can sit and point and laugh at Celtic but completely oblivious to the fact you have contributed next to f**k in Europe in decades.

Whose fault is that? 

5 minutes ago, Stevie67 said:
7 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:
Really? A league you've won umpteen times in the last decade? Haven't won a knockout euro tie since 2004...f**k me. You haven't won a knockout euro tie since I was 9 year al min! Won about 20 leagues since then. 

Why do you even care ? X

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We have had plenty of great results in Europe in the past 20 years bud. This narrative of not winning a knockout tie whilst not ideal isn’t the be all and end all. And don’t forget if we don’t win the leagues we don’t get entry into these competitions.

I would think though you would have bigger issues to worry about. How have you done in Europe in the past 20 years?

Not rattled. Nope. Nope definitely not. I’m not crying, you are.

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Big fan of the commentators making out that Celtic have been plucky underdogs running Man City close, as opposed to being 5-1 down on aggregate to a club with a "/" in their name.

John Hartson just said that Celtic perhaps aren't yet ready to face the big teams in the competition like Bodo Glimt. 

Tha'ts the Norwegian champions who play in a 7500 capacity stadium against the mighty Celtic. Staggering that the media don't call it out for what it really is.