G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

21 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Happy with that, no point chasing this tie, frozen conditions, plastic pitch etc. Big game is Sunday. 

I agree, I’ll take the hit on this to keep players fresh for the league. 11 Cup finals from here till May so need no distractions and everyone fit and healthy.

We can then step aside and let Rangers take the glory and hope they go through 

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Mjallby still looks like he could kick f**k out of 99% of the planet

The big man looks after himself alright. His instagram is testament to that, fair play to him.

More important he is without doubt one of the good guys, always handled himself with class

49 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Possibly, it’s a competition we’re never going to win and a big distraction. The league is more important. 

Should be within celtics capabilities to win this imo.

Fvuk I'm starting to fantasize about the Europa,  I'll probably be feeling let down in 4 hours time. 

Aye i'm with the others here, after last week i'm fine to just take the hit on this one. Escape without a total hiding (wishful thinking) or any injuries and i'll take it.  

Also, it's been clear for a wee while but this team has passed Forrest by, he looks finished and just isn't capable of playing the way Ange wants his wingers to play.