G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Celtic are always going to concede a couple at least away from home in their 3 games in this group. The defence is too shite to keep a clean sheet against Betis, Leverkusen and Ferencvaros.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t think it’s that, I think Celtics manager is absolutely clueless when it comes to switching tactics in-game.

Why change tactics 30 minutes into a game and cruising? And secondly we don’t have the players to change tactics either 

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Why would change tactics 30 minutes into a game and cursing and secondly we don’t have the players to change tactics either 

I’m not superstitious mate so don’t believe in curses only hard facts.

He’s brought in 12 players so only has himself to blame if the make up of his squad is wrong.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not superstitious mate so don’t believe in curses only hard facts.

He’s brought in 12 players so only has himself to blame if the make up of his squad is wrong.

Is he also to blame for the injuries to our key players that would afford him the option to change tactics?

Your above picking up on typos mate c’mon 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Is he also to blame for the injuries to our key players that would afford him the option to change tactics?

Your above picking up on typos mate c’mon 

I seriously thought you were blaming witchcraft mate.

He gets lots of plaudits from the media when he wins home league games 6-0 so he needs to be judged when things go wrong too mate.

Just now, woolf said:

Sorry if I’m a bit late to the party but why the fcuk did celtic punt Christie to Bournemouth?

Did he want away or was he pushed? I reckon he improves this team,for small change I don’t get it. 

Lennon ruined him and the fans turned on him so he wanted away. Plus he always said he'd move to England after a few years at Celtic.