G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

They've basically been so obsessed with all things Sevco that they noticed what was happening to their own team, even Lawwell seemed more interested in point scoring against Rangers. 

I’d put it down too appointing Lennon in the shower, although I find it hard to believe that smelly b*****d took a shower. 

25 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Probably the most damning thing for Celtic is that every team in the premiership will be looking forward to playing this team. 

First time I can remember being gutted not to get an OF side as our opening fixture.

Imagine playing this mob at McDiarmid in a few days.

1st June 2012, Rangers went down 3 leagues in 5 mins. I’d say that’s a bigger fall from grace tbqhwy.
And we went 3 leagues down but we have came back up and we will rule now u had ur chance to rule for the next 20 years shame ur owners won't put their hands in their pockets and build on success they would rather u failed in Europe

12 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Not so.

Celtic also brought in Shaw, Uhroghide (both on the bench tonight) and Furuhashi.

ETA - I assume that Starfelt was not eligible or is in quarantine.

Starfelt couldn’t be registered in time and Furuhashi is in quarantine.

Shaw was a signing agreed in Jan so was always coming and Uhroghide is a prospect and was never expected to come straight into the 1st team.

What we needed was quality and experience in key areas particularly the defence prior to these qualifiers and we have brought in no one to address that. That’s mismanagement of the highest order. 

I genuinely thought we had hit rock bottom last season, i guess there is still some storeys to fall. Feel sorry for the manager though inheriting this shitshow and he is now paying for us fawning over Eddie Howe.

Edited by Jinky67

25 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

1st June 2012, Rangers went down 3 leagues in 5 mins. I’d say that’s a bigger fall from grace tbqhwy.

Glasgow Rangers, like Gretna and Third Lanark, died in 2012 and IIRC are still in liquidation.

Sevco (contrary to the rules on financial history etc) were shamefully parachuted into League Two.

At least Chester FC and Hereford FC etc don't pretend that they are Chester City or Hereford United.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Is anyone surprised that the second best team in Denmark have beaten the second best team in Scotland?
Surely they aren’t. I’m just surprised it took them extra time do it.

4 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
14 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

And we went 3 leagues down but we have came back up and we will rule now u had ur chance to rule for the next 20 years shame ur owners won't put their hands in their pockets and build on success they would rather u failed in Europe

Naw you didnae! Ye let yer club die.

17 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Not so.

Celtic also brought in Shaw, Uhroghide (both on the bench tonight) and Furuhashi.

ETA - I assume that Starfelt was not eligible or is in quarantine.

On the bencch is the issue. They needed to sign players good enough to start and it is quite clear that they haven't.

8 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
18 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

When and how did Talbot go down three leagues in a three-league set up?