7. Aberdeen 

8. St Mirren

9. Dundee

10. Ross County

11. St Johnstone 

12. Dundee United 

Kilmarnock to come straight back up.

On 21/06/2021 at 03:07, RossBFaeDundee said:

any predictions made and/or altered before 3PM on the 31st July will be included

That being said, I'd be ok with ending the season as it stands tbqh.

1. Aberdeen
  2. Celtic
  3. Dundee
  4. Dundee Utd
  5. Hearts
  6. Hibs
  7. Livi
  8. Motherwell
  9. Ross Co.
  10. St Johnstone
  11. St Mirren
  12. The Rangers

3. Hibs

4. Aberdeen with an endless succession of 1-0s and bottling it against the OF as per

5. St Johnstone- I'm just doing last seasons table at this point

6. United - we will play a system that Involves giving Shankland the ball in the box (if he leaves can someone edit this to us finishing 11th)

7. Hearts - shite last year with a shite manager

8. St Mirren - probably be fine

9. Livi - the party is over

10. Motherwell- I dunno, could finish 5th

11. Dundee - accidentally got promoted

12. County - racists 

On 23/06/2021 at 12:26, AmericanFan said:

In my much-anticipated prediction I've contemplated having them 11th. I'm sure that will get blasted, but they were absolutely dreadful from February on in the league.

I think a lot of that would have been down to the cup final run up and subsequent loss. There was also the issue of Scott Robinson upsetting the apple cart by being a moaning faced wee dick. Our success was always built on a good team atmosphere which was disrupted by that dick and covid.

22 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

You've said this twice now, and I'm still very much unconvinced. I think Guthrie going, which looking fairly certain, will be a massive blow imo. We'll see if he is matched by the new incomings, but for now the lack of hype around Living justified.

FWIW this isn't a bias thing, happy to say I predicted you'd get top 6 last season, but not so sure this time around.

As has already been said, I don't think Guthrie will be as big a loss as people think. His mistakes led to a lot of goals against us last season but he got a free pass from a lot of fans due to having been the POTY the previous season. Halkett and Gallagher were a much bigger loss.

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'd be more than happy with that tbh....party time in my gaff if we finish 9th

On 24/06/2021 at 12:35, Cptn Hooch said:

I think a lot of that would have been down to the cup final run up and subsequent loss. There was also the issue of Scott Robinson upsetting the apple cart by being a moaning faced wee dick. Our success was always built on a good team atmosphere which was disrupted by that dick and covid.

As has already been said, I don't think Guthrie will be as big a loss as people think. His mistakes led to a lot of goals against us last season but he got a free pass from a lot of fans due to having been the POTY the previous season. Halkett and Gallagher were a much bigger loss.

I'd be more than happy with that tbh....party time in my gaff if we finish 9th

9th place and a Scottish cup final win would do me.

On 22/06/2021 at 17:05, The Marly said:

1. I didn't take offence, I questioned something that someone posted.

2. The post specifically mentions a number of clubs who are "more likely to run into financial trouble before Ross County", including St Johnstone.

3. It's a forum, discussion is what it's for.

Bold top 3, that.

3. Hibs
4. Aberdeen with an endless succession of 1-0s and bottling it against the OF as per
5. St Johnstone- I'm just doing last seasons table at this point
6. United - we will play a system that Involves giving Shankland the ball in the box (if he leaves can someone edit this to us finishing 11th)
7. Hearts - shite last year with a shite manager
8. St Mirren - probably be fine
10. Motherwell- I dunno, could finish 5th
11. Dundee - accidentally got promoted
12. County - racists 
Step away from the glue

• 2 weeks later...

1. Rangers 

2. Celtic 

3. Hibs

4. Aberdeen 

5 St.johnstone 

6. Motherwell 

7. Hearts

8. Dundee United 

9. Livingston 

10. St.Mirren ( actually forgot about them but f**k knows what to think)

11. Dundee 

12. Ross County 

The bottom 6 will be the fun part. Top 5 I think will be straight forward. 

Bottom two sadly could go either way also.  Meh f**k knows see what happens 

1. Rangers - Seem to have retained the majority of the squad that went unbeaten in the league last season. Wouldn’t surprise me if they did it again. Expect another stroll to the title.
2. Celtic - Followed up a shambolic season with a shambolic close season. They were nowhere near top but well ahead of third in 2021. Expect similar in 2022.
3. St Johnstone - They have been the third best team in the country in 2021 and look like holding on to most of their key players and manager. Expect that form will continue. Double double?
4. Hibs - Hard to see them kicking on after the way their season ended, they’re so soft. But will still be good enough for a top four finish.
5. Motherwell - Think Alexander has a bit about him and expect them to have a good late summer of recruitment from the English Leagues. Top six again for the Well.
6. Livingston - Going for their third top six finish in a row. Have the experience now and think their home form will mean they sneak it again, much to the chargrin of the grass pitch evangelists.
7. St Mirren - Think we will have enough to steer clear of the relegation tussle again, but can’t see us getting in the top six. Fancy a cup final though.
8. Aberdeen - Were bottom six regulars pre McInnes - they finished there four seasons in a row before his appointment. Think they’re headed back there now he’s gone. They’ve been awful in 2021 and Glass looks and sounds like a wet blanket.
9. Hearts - Think they will struggle again but expect them to throw enough money at it to stay up. Neilson a good bet to win the sack race, knives will be out quickly if they don’t start well.
10. Dundee - Expect them to be in the thick of the relegation battle throughout but can see them sneaking tenth on the last day with a victory at Tannadice.
11. Dundee Utd - a lot of strange goings on at this football club in recent years, on and off the park. Some youth coach is now their manager. We all know how much they love the Premiership playoffs, so time for them to be in them, again.
12. Ross County - Once an inoffensive outfit, then they appointed a homophobic, anti-semitic, racist as manager. Seem to have released the majority of their best players aswell. Down please, and don’t come back.

On 18/07/2021 at 02:15, Lex said:

1. Rangers - Seem to have retained the majority of the squad that went unbeaten in the league last season. Wouldn’t surprise me if they did it again. Expect another stroll to the title.
2. Celtic - Followed up a shambolic season with a shambolic close season. They were nowhere near top but well ahead of third in 2021. Expect similar in 2022.
3. St Johnstone - They have been the third best team in the country in 2021 and look like holding on to most of their key players and manager. Expect that form will continue. Double double?
4. Hibs - Hard to see them kicking on after the way their season ended, they’re so soft. But will still be good enough for a top four finish.
5. Motherwell - Think Alexander has a bit about him and expect them to have a good late summer of recruitment from the English Leagues. Top six again for the Well.
6. Livingston - Going for their third top six finish in a row. Have the experience now and think their home form will mean they sneak it again, much to the chargrin of the grass pitch evangelists.
7. St Mirren - Think we will have enough to steer clear of the relegation tussle again, but can’t see us getting in the top six. Fancy a cup final though.
8. Aberdeen - Were bottom six regulars pre McInnes - they finished there four seasons in a row before his appointment. Think they’re headed back there now he’s gone. They’ve been awful in 2021 and Glass looks and sounds like a wet blanket.
9. Hearts - Think they will struggle again but expect them to throw enough money at it to stay up. Neilson a good bet to win the sack race, knives will be out quickly if they don’t start well.
10. Dundee - Expect them to be in the thick of the relegation battle throughout but can see them sneaking tenth on the last day with a victory at Tannadice.
11. Dundee Utd - a lot of strange goings on at this football club in recent years, on and off the park. Some youth coach is now their manager. We all know how much they love the Premiership playoffs, so time for them to be in them, again.
12. Ross County - Once an inoffensive outfit, then they appointed a homophobic, anti-semitic, racist as manager. Seem to have released the majority of their best players aswell. Down please, and don’t come back.

I'd take that tbh.