6 St Mirren surprisingly 

7 Dundee United tangeriney

8 St Johnstone agriculturely

9 Motherwell disappointingly 

10 Ross County racistly 

11 Dundee anxiously 

12 Livingston lowly

• 5 weeks later...

Post transfer window prediction, with the caveat things could change a lot in January. 

1. Rangers 

2. Celtic

3. Hibernian 

4. Hearts

5. Aberdeen

6. St Johnstone 

7. Motherwell 

8. Dundee

9. Dundee United

10. St Mirren

11. Livingston 

12. Ross County 

Everyone below Aberdeen to be separated to by like a point going into the split.

On 22/06/2021 at 11:23, SDG2 said:

1 celtic
2 hibs
3 rangers
4 motherwell
5 st mirren
6 dundee
7 dundee utd
8 ross county
9 livi
10 st.johnstone
11 aberdeen (relegated via play offs)
12 yoyo club hearts

might as well have my prediction then,come New Years Day Hibs will mibbee have 20 points so scrub  them from any Europe place and put them up to their neck in bother.They got hit with the lucky stick last season  no chance the rest of the teams will let them away with it this one.

17 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

might as well have my prediction then,come New Years Day Hibs will mibbee have 20 points so scrub  them from any Europe place and put them up to their neck in bother.They got hit with the lucky stick last season  no chance the rest of the teams will let them away with it this one.

So in the 18 matches between now and then, Hibs will pick up 10 points?

If you are "trying to reel some of us in", at least put some thought in to it or you run the risk of making a complete shop front of yourself.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

So in the 18 matches between now and then, Hibs will pick up 10 points?

If you are "trying to reel some of us in", at least put some thought in to it or you run the risk of making a complete shop front of yourself.

around 10 points yes you really have a poor poor team an example the overhyped Nisbet last night, bookmark it a season of toil awaits you.

4 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

around 10 points yes you really have a poor poor team an example the overhyped Nisbet last night, bookmark it a season of toil awaits you.

actually 15 matches till then  14 if you exclude next sundays after which I expect your team to still be sitting on 10 points

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently no club with under 11pts after 7 games has won the top flight since the 3pt rule came in, in 1994.

If that's true then you can probably already forget about any predictions in here that had Celtic 1st...

On 04/09/2021 at 15:45, sairyinthat said:

You appear to be the man who puts the "dick" in predictions

So, to summarise, unbeaten Hibs have over 10 matches to gain that 5 points or you are photographed sitting in a bath of beans?

On 05/09/2021 at 13:33, sairyinthat said:

actually 15 matches till then  14 if you exclude next sundays after which I expect your team to still be sitting on 10 points

Oooft, mystic meg was wrong....................again

Third Eye Magic GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

You appear to be the man who puts the "dick" in predictions

So, to summarise, unbeaten Hibs have over 10 matches to gain that 5 points or you are photographed sitting in a bath of beans?

Oooft, mystic meg was wrong....................again

Third Eye Magic GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

predictions still running strong,and expect your team to jump on the downward spiral this very weekend ,will be very difficult to recover from  in the post matey.

• 2 months later...
On 04/09/2021 at 15:45, sairyinthat said:

Its Christmas time, no more matches before New Years day, so I wondered if it was worth checking the progress of this prediction.

The Office Laughing GIF

Not as a "get it right up you" you understand, but more in the hope that I can help you become a better man.

Oh, and this - 

finger shut up GIF by Cody Simpson

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sorry, I forgot my prediction.

The **** to be as tedious as ever all season long.

Ryan Porteous to cause fake seethe all over the shop. 

Hibs fans to say that Porteous is “not that kind of player” as he stubs out a cigarette in the eye of a Make A Wish child.

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sorry, I forgot my prediction.

The **** to be as tedious as ever all season long.

Ryan Porteous to cause fake seethe all over the shop. 

celtic fans can do one mate, Portyous is an important player for us.