2021/22 PREDICTIONS

Hahah you still get this pish in the diddy leagues? Jesus Christ, I have personally never ever seen a good game played on one.
Oh aye. Though mainly from QoS fans in regards to our own tattie field of a surface.

I sent the below to my pal back in May, seems to fit with the gist of most and would stick with it.

Killie
Dunfermline 
ICT
Thistle 
Raith
Hamilton 
QOTS
Arbroath 
Morton 
Ayr

I know matches aren't won on paper and blah, blah, piss, shite etc but serious questions are going to need to be asked if either Kilmarnock or ourselves finish outside the top 2. Our squads are absolutely miles better than anything else in the league. 

Now that the teams have sorted their squads and fans are showing their confidence or lack of thereof here is my revised predictions:

(but like others I  may reveal a little bit of "unconscious bias"):

Raith Rovers

Morton

Arbroath

QOS

Ayr

Partick

Accies

Kilmarnock

Inyerneesh

Dunfermline

Edited by Raith_Raver

On 10/07/2021 at 07:53, Dunning1874 said:

Based on all that, with the caveat that there are still signings to come for everyone:

1. Kilmarnock

2. Raith

3. Inverness CT

4. Partick

5. Dunfermline

6. Hamilton

7. Arbroath

8. Queen of the South

9. Ayr

10. Morton

Based on the signings made since this and evidence tilting towards a certain manager who has "no worked on the back four yet" being a clown, I'd swap ICT & Dunfermline and move Arbroath down to 9th.

Still heavily caveated on the amount of signings still to come across the division though, particularly Kilmarnock needing a couple of centre forwards, Arbroath awaiting the loan recruitment which will include a first choice centre forward, and Morton still only having 13 (at a push) first team players with MacPherson saying we need a minimum of four in. You'd expect a few sides to have pretty different looking strongest XIs by the time the window closes; for example a good centre forward could be the difference between 9th and 6th for Arbroath.

Much like an earlier post I'd have Dunfermline and Killie in a mini group battling for the top two spaces, Raith, Partick, ICT and Hamilton fighting it out in the "second tier" for the play offs and then Arbroath, Morton, Ayr and QotS in the bottom four.

My complete guess, based on the above, is therefore (maybe optimistic for ICT):

1. Dunfermline
  2. Killie
  3. Partick
  4. ICT
  5. Raith
  6. Hamilton
  7. Arbroath
  8. QotS
  9. Ayr
  10. Morton

53 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

That's wild indeed.

Indeed it is RR, that's why the bookies collect my cash every week, that and my always pessimistic outlook at the start of the season, gladly be proved wrong though😁 

1. Kilmarnock

2. Dunfermline Athletic

3. ICT

4. Partick Thistle

5. Raith Rovers

6. Hamilton Accies

7. QotS

8. Arbroath

9. Morton

10. Ayr Utd

I dunno why, I just think Ayr are going to struggle big time this season. I think Hamilton will be the team finding it most difficult to come down from the 2. 

Kilmarnock to be champions narrowly, they have some tremendous players there still. 

News flash, we’ve all been picking from the wrong teams…BBC just put up a Pick the Order for Scottish Championship (plus League One and Two). Never got to check the last two, as checking the list of teams for the Championship I noticed Hearts and Dundee vice Killie and the Accies…typical.

Edit: When back to get a link to it and they already fixed it, guess the torrent of abuse after 10 minutes was enough.

Edited by TxRover